Waht is the problem with cyclists

bmw driver

Once again this morning a lot of cyclists with a vehicle as back up blocking traffic.

When will you realise that the roads are for cars and not playing?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The roads are NOT just for cars! When are YOU gonna realise that the roads are not for playing, and start driving more like an adult ; with responsibility and respect for others on the road? Go stir somewhere else. We're not interested in your moaning!!!

No, don't go and moan somewhere else, rather meet us at the MTB national at PTA on the weekend, and we can "educate" youAngryOuch

TNT1 , I cycle every day tot work and back, and on many days when the robot is red, cyclist will come from behind and still go over the red robot.

I see it every week. And thats a fact.

TNT1 ' date=' I cycle every day tot work and back, and on many days when the robot is red, cyclist will come from behind and still go over the red robot.

I see it every week. And thats a fact.

[/quote']

Oh, I agree, many cyclists are to blame, as are many motorists. I think my comment was more born out of frustration with this bmwdriver moron, as well as the other, shall we say "newer", members of this forum who have nothing constructive to add, and only seem intent on bludgeoning their own narrow views on the rest of us. Sorry.

Grootste probleem op ons paaie is nie fietsryers of karre nie - dis TAXIS....pad reels geld mos net vir .....mense

ratty, i agree.

Maar laat ons eerlik wees, van pofadder tot in nigerie, as jy 'n bmw op die pad sien, pasop, daai bestuurders is idiote.

Ek dink hulle attitude's beat die cyclists sn by verre.

Ook as jy nog 'n CJ registrasie op jou bmw of 'n persoonlikke nommerplaat op het.