Erik Zabel admits to doping!

Christie

Guest colonel

Except Lance of course, he is clean now and when he rode.....

Of course... only everyone he knew, associated with and rode with doped, but he himself was clean and never knew about any of it... fandacious2007-05-24 13:02:27

i dont think lance doped, considering all he went through. he was lucky he lost so much weight . i suppose that was the only advantage

How must this look to sponsors, not only T-Mobile but of other teams? I think a lot of money will be leaving the sport on the back of the latest series of doping revelations.

It looks bad, but remember a lot of the admissions we hear is doping that occurred 10+ years ago. It's good that these things come out. Never before have dopers been tracked down as much as now. The message is clear: "We don't want doping in cycling!".  Sponsors who leave the spot NOW are short sighted. More is done against doping now, than ever before! PokerFace2007-05-24 23:57:02

die hele telekom team kom uit en se hulle het gedope!!

Lancelot is dit Telecom  Lance het sy kanker behandeling gebruik om agter te skuil as ek gedope het sal ek darem F*^kk$#N stupid wees as ek erken dat ek wel gedoen het, dis net so goed om te erken dat jy by jou niggie geleer vry het, maar dit  doen jy nie

Ek weet nie maar ek wonder wat is basso se volgende storie, i was drunk and i don't know what i took
sammajoor2007-05-25 00:01:01

die hele telekom team kom uit en se hulle het gedope!!

Lancelot is dit Telecom  Lance het sy kanker behandeling gebruik om agter te skuil as ek gedope het sal ek darem F*^kk$#N stupid wees as ek erken dat ek wel gedoen het' date=' dis net so goed om te erken dat jy by jou niggie geleer vry het, maar dit  doen jy nie

Ek weet nie maar ek wonder wat is basso se volgende storie, i was drunk and i don't know what i took
[/quote'] No man, Basso's story will be it all belongs to his grandmother and she injected him while he was sleepingLOL

Dit is maar die Groot kaans wat die Pro's maak in hulle lewe

'n kaans om die Beste te word of  'n kaans om als te verloor

so dit is die Game wat gespeel word so Ja Lance het maar net op

die Regte tyd sy fiets op geHang.........Thumbs%20Up

The interesting thing is that the Great Dane has called a press conference for today... no real surprise there from a man apparently nicknamed 'Mister 60%'

The thing about all the T-Mobile guys is that they are coming out and saying that cycling has a problem, even though they are not outing the rest of the guys in the process. And Zabel admitted to trying it once and having such bad side effects that he never used it again. That is in line with what Jeff d'Hondt alleged a while back.

Ok so there was a program once (and only once) on DSTV where they spoke to a docter who works for some the cyclsits. He said they all dope he even went on to say that some fly below the line and never get caught some fly above the line they the ones that get cauht and then there's those that fly on the line. (I think thats Lance. He knows how to fly on that line). He continued to say that it is impossible to put the body through 3weeks of gruelling racing naturally, so they need to do soomething to stay in the race. I can't remeber the programs name but sure wish they would show it again

Sure Christie, "the chickens are coming home to roost"!!

Maybe Mr "Favourite SA media grabber " Bjarne Rijs will also have something to say - it seems rather odd that everybody around him is saying "Yes sure we doped around that time", but he didnt, and knew nothing about it - YEAH, YEAH right.!!!! 

..............and pigs fly in winter.!!