I do not believe it

bmw driver

Sunday morning the same bunch of cyclists riding four and five wide with a vehicle behind thinking they own the road. They blocked the whole left side of Meyer street.

Do they do this on purpose?

Sunday morning the same bunch of cyclists riding four and five wide with a vehicle behind thinking they own the road. They blocked the whole left side of Meyer street.

of course they do it on purpose. they do it just to p*ss you off. dude, get over it. i can hear the axe grinding from here.

no, they accidently cycle in front of slow moving vehicles. It is safer than cycling single file in front, next to (omf, wtf)under, then behind (in the bushes) fast moving arrogant idiots in BMW's.

If you were more polite, appreciative, careful, ext these extreme measures to protect life and limb would be totally unnecesary. BUT you brought this onto yourself dude. Enjoy being late for church, maybe the pastor will forgive you.......

ps just like you, they do own the road (they are after all tax payers as well.)

Hey, bmw@nker, post a pice of your car, so the next time we see it (on bikes or in our cars) we can do our best to make life miserable for you...

TNT12007-05-28 00:50:14

of course they do it on purpose. they do it just to p*ss you off. dude' date=' get over it. i can hear the axe grinding from here.
[/quote']

Bmw rider we missed you @ the Bela Bela on saturday we were riding 7 abreast in the bunches , but i am sure you sent one of your dipsh1t buddies because some other dude tried to commit suicide by hooting at every bunch on the Eersbewoond rode he can just be glad i could not get my inflator bomb out of my pocket would have put it straight through his back window

thanx to all the quirks and comments about bmw dipsh1t on the road.

Best one was that he drank from his father when he was small, second that he fell on his head at birth, third that his mom did not hit him enough, fourth she hit him TTOOOOOO much

sammajoor2007-05-28 01:05:34

BMW Rider you either a tart or your self promotion of your club is lame to say the least, go back into your corner and play with yourself.

So cant we complain about cyclists stuffing around??

Post a pic of Rene Duiker's pink alpina, then we'll stop...

Groot Lem, rather complain about motorists suffing around. Try remember the number plate (if the numbers are not already tatooed on your A$$).

Please foc-us. Repeat after me:   the enemy is not the cyclist, the enemy is not the cyclist.

Groot Lem, it's ok to complain if you aren't displaying clear personal axe-grinding issues. bmw driver seems to constantly encounter the same bunch doing the same thing yet he never manages to gete a pic of this? and that club has one of the better reps in pta? c'mon!

BMW -driver - maybe you should try and go onto the roads at another time, or use another route. I never see any buches when I'm driving. Seems you're always being caught by this group. Come on now, get that fat ass of you out of bed earlier.. or drive faster. Oh, no, don't, you are way over the speed limit already (as we know you BMW drivers are)

guys, this may sound rich seeing as i was the first to reply to beemer-screemer this morn. what say we simply ignore him/her/it the next time him/her/it posts on this topic?

It would be cool if we knew who this guy is. He seems to live in PTA, and has a nack of driving early in the morning on the same routes as one particular club. He has been with us (the hub) for two years. So he may have a legitimate axe to grind, but maybe he needs to sort out his issues directly with the "club" he hates so much.

All that has happened to date is that his irresponsible, arrogant, stupid attitudes and behaviour have been refuted. So much for looking for sympathy here.

Next time he should phone the club chairman (number given previously) and solve his fustrations directly. (He could be added to the clubs mailing list so that he can avoid the club in the future).