Joburg Intro Night Ride

The Intro night ride planned for the 29th has been postponed to Tuesday 5th June 2007 where it should be a tad warmer.

Start will be at 18:45 sharp from Dabulamanzi Canoe Clubhouse. Cnr Louw Geldenhuys Dr. and Olifants Rd @

Emmarentia Dam. Pg80 in the Map Studio Witwatersrand street guide (12th

Ed).

The AR club have arranged Carguards to be on duty.

What to bring:

MTB

Lights

Helmet (no helmet no ride)

Ride Snacks & Juice

Ching for coffee somewhere afterwards

We'll post the route and details on www.ar.co.za/arclub/

This is an introductory night ride for those who have never ridden at night. So there will be a Sweeper and everyone is welcome.

Will tihs just be for newbies or can I also join . Would it be save to cycle back to Illovo after the ride ?

Will tihs just be for newbies or can I also join.

After the Monster you might want to join a newbie ride, seems like your bike handling skills aren't all there!!!

I'd like to join in for the fun, but I don't have a light and need to get one. What do you guys suggest?

the white giant man has resurfaced LOL

sounds cool think i might join.......will see how the social week is looking Wink

Hi BG - did you get your coughing thing sorted?

I thought of you after the Bela Bela on Saturday as I was coughing (trying to get my navel out through my mouth) for a couple of hours after the finish.

Too much info., I know but prolly was leftover of a cold 3 weeks back.

I'd like to join in for the fun' date=' but I don't have a light and need to get one. What do you guys suggest?[/quote']

ride very close behind the guy in front of youLOL

check out the light thread on tech shack. i took delivery of a sigma mirage evo pro (+/- R1200) yesterday afternoon. taking it out for the first time tonight.

and what is everyone so darned busy with on friday night? the guys from omni-motion have just cancelled their full moon ride as well

I'd like to join in for the fun' date=' but I don't have a light and need to get one. What do you guys suggest?[/quote'] 

check out the light thread on tech shack. i took delivery of a sigma mirage evo pro (+/- R1200) yesterday afternoon. taking it out for the first time tonight.

I also got the MIRAGE EVO + EVO X PRO system the weekend for R1000 on the dot.

hey Thylo..........well still caughing bit but think its getting better

the caugh syrup and the asthma pump are working hard

i am worried now as i got a big race in like 2 and something weeks so trying to take care of myself :) vit c fruits and some immune boosting pills......

so the quiet man we have to call you from now on tridude......you havent joined us on a ride lately

mampara' date=' i paid (actually still gotta draw the boodle) R900. you tried it out yet?[/quote']

You got both lights for R900? I was bloody ripped off. Cry

Bored girl, I'll join you guys for a ride again soon. Had some bad luck with my bike and some injuries. I havn't been to to train now for a couple of weeks, but I'm keen on giving the night ride a go.

Tridude, will be great to have you on a ride again. Haven't seen you on a ride since last year!