Who will do it...?

rodger

With the Nationals just around the corner, who will win the revelant categories?

Elite

u/23

sub vets

Vets

Elite. White, Augesteyn, George

u/23. impey, venter, kachelhoffer, van staden

sub vets. Garrett

vets McLean

45-49 any Beneke

Van Staden? I don't think he'll feature. I think rather Rabie or Janse van Rensburg than him. Kachelhoffer is definitely a good bet, along with Venter, and maybe Juan van Heerden with a bit of luck. By the way, Impey is elite.

i see MTN dominates, but which of their riders are u23 and who is elite.

The 1st time Im flying to be a spectator. Will Mtn dominate against 2 from Barlowold?

Elites - any one from George , Augustyn, Maartens, Impey.

u23 - they should integrate this cat with the elites.

i see MTN dominates' date=' but which of their riders are u23 and who is elite.

The 1st time Im flying to be a spectator. Will Mtn dominate against 2 from Barlowold?
[/quote']

All the guys from the Pro team are elite. 7 riders. Malcolm, Nic, Daniel, Darryl, Neil, Jamie and Waylon. Then the club guys areU23 - Danna Minnie and Jonathan Kinnear.

7 MTN against the rest. Will be very interesting how it plays out. Dont forget about James Perry.

U23-Nolan, Venter, Janse van Rensburg, Rabie

Elite-John Lee, Impey
Boonie2007-05-29 03:34:17

honestly if i could put as much time into this stupid sport as i do into my job i would be the undisputed world champion of every discipline you can possibly think of.

So there is your winner

bah humbug

The only reason most of those guys are any good is cos while us dumb idiots work at this stupid proffession bullsh!t we sucker ourselves into, they are out riding their bikes and getting better

all in favour of hating the world just like me.... say "I"

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

honestly if i could put as much time into this stupid sport as i do into my job i would be the undisputed world champion of every discipline you can possibly think of.

So there is your winner

bah humbug

Thats such a good point. How much do TOP SA Pro's earn tho? Is it even worth pursuing it as a career? whats your lifespan? But yeah, if we all had to cycle for 8hrs a day instead of doing whatever else we do, we'd be pretty damn good @ cycling...

SmileJames Perry for the elite TT, Perry/Augustyn for the road depending on who will be working for who!

MICHEAL VAN STANDEN is looking good... He might seprrriiiizze you all..He done the Redhill race over Sat. en Bliksem het die bootjie geklim..

Toohot agree with you... while we stuck here...cycle daai bliksems hulle fiks