Bloem

Seepglad

The Road Commissioner, Bart Harmse, is asking for all parties to inform the organisers, timeously, were anyone to withdraw from the event. As could be imagined, the progammes, specifically the TT's, are jampacked with riders. It seems to be the largest fields in years!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At SA's last year in my age cat anyway, about a third of the already small  field didn't turn up.

Looks like we've got some great weather for SA's. Well atleast for the guys riding today. There is a cold front on the way for the weekend. Its great to see all the riders on the route!

Michelle's mum is taking part today in the TT... She's off at round about 11... She has my ZIPPS and hopefully she can put them to good use... cause I'm still trying... I reckon she'll do well and post an awesome time... If I was a chic in her cat, I'd be k@king right now.

Guest Michelle

She not only has Jason's Zipps but a super wicked System Six organised by none other than Cruxie!! Star  I am JEALOUS! Cry

Thanks Cruxie & Jason!! Thumbs%20Up

I really hope she'll kick A$$ in the TT today. 

She's up against Cathy Carstens in the road race Stern%20Smile

Guest Michelle

KEULDER DANELLEBOLAND10:43

20 minutes to go for Nellie!!! Good luck!! Hug

I wish I could leave work and go check out all the talent. Who knows..I might even get to see some cycling!

Well I'm sitting here in the office and my heart must be at 170bpm... I'm all excited for the chaps doing SA's especially Pauline Cound... Wish I could be there Cry

...as I speak, um type, Pauline has just started her TT... GO PAULINE!!!!!! Evil%20Smile, I won't be surprised if she catches a couple of the riders Smile... maybe the distance is to short for her but I still think she'll do well...

Back to Solitaire Cry...

Guest Michelle

latrinus: Awesome!!! 

I wish I was there!!!!!

Results available for first few categories' date=' on www.cyclingsa.com [/quote'] Sweet Rastamaan Emmer Thumbs%20Up