Bloem

Seepglad

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have any idea how where the website is of the official photographer at SA's?

something you might like in the meantime

20070604_032148_IMGP1566.JPG

Yup, Psycho's got it right.

DavidL and Dave Garret rode an excellent race. If there was one guy i wouldnt have minded to loose to it would have been DavidL. Always willing to share in the work and a great guy!! Dont know Dave G that well, all I knew going into the last lap is that I heard he was an excellent sprinter and therefore had my work cut out for me.
Marco2007-06-04 03:36:36

Congrats to everyone who attended!!Like Marco said ,something to remember!!!!

Congrats to 101% and Marco ,you guys are setting the standard and it is up to the rest off us to catch up or get left behind!!!Clap

Christie I am very impressed and look foreword to some great things from you!!

Thanks MWNN ,I'm just glad today that my shoulder is not that bad,pretty much the same as last week so at least I didn't damage it more!!LOLSorry you didn't have the best of days ,but it is not a easy thing to take on a course like that with a cold!!Thumbs%20Up

Even Malcolm said the best rider didnt win. The mechanic of MTN was not happy that Malcolm sprinted.  But mL is the winner, I dont think him or Douglas will be very proud about the way how DG humiliated the team. If the course was hillier then DG won. Difficult to drop ML on a hill that is 1km long. But before DG attacked they attacked him about 20 times in 10k's, he colsed it by himself everytime, and then countered. The best ride I've ever seen locally. And to open more than a minute on a MTN Team TT behind you is awesome.

But Malcolm won.

Well done to Dawid Griessel in Elites to finish 18th and being the 1st Cape Based rider.

I heard that non of the CSC riders finished???

That is brilliant for dawid!!!!

Well done to him!

I dont know if he will remember me' date=' but tell him i said well done Clap
[/quote']

I heard non of the Harmony guys finished in the under23, so lets live CSC riders alone. I guess no one could have predicted that the top ten would be like this. WP & Boland ONLY MANAGED THE LAST THREE POSITIONS IN THE TOP  10 "Shame'LOL SG  ROCKS.

UNDER 23                   

PLACE    RIDER    NAME    PROVINCE    RUN TIME    OFF LEADER

1    540    HOFFMANN NOLAN    SG    4:19:12    0:00:00

2    550    ROBINSON MICHAEL    SG    4:24:27    0:05:15

3    557    BROWN ARRAN    CG    4:25:35    0:06:23

4    523    VENTER JACO    SG    4:25:35    0:06:23

5    488    KINNEAR JONATHAN    CG    4:25:35    0:06:23

6    546    MALULEKE WISANI PRINCE    SG    4:26:00    0:06:48

7    525    DAVEL SHAUN    CG    4:26:00    0:06:48

8    520    VILJOEN DUNCAN    WP    4:26:15    0:07:03

9    552    VAN STADEN MICHAEL MULLER    BOL    4:28:26    0:09:14

10    542    KAKA LUTHANDO    WP    4:28:38    0:09:26

Colonel, the bunch just rolled through, very far behind. Dawid Griessel was never in the race. The Maties esp Erik and Ryan kemp tried to pull the bunch back to MTN and kept it there for about 3 laps.

So the Cape riders all lost, incl Dawid.

smiley17.gif Desprinter- atleast those three finished in the top ten in one of the toughest categories and from what I saw, they finished ahead of the chasing bunch. Wonder how you did.

So that makes 6 out of the top 10 that came through the Junior ranks in the Cape...Hoffmann, Venter, Kinnear, Viljoen, van Staden, Khaka....

So that makes 6 out of the top 10 that came through the Junior ranks in the Cape...Hoffmann' date=' Venter, Kinnear, Viljoen, van Staden, Khaka....[/quote']

Dis briljant.

So that makes 6 out of the top 10 that came through the Junior ranks in the Cape...Hoffmann' date=' Venter, Kinnear, Viljoen, van Staden, Khaka....[/quote']

Viljoen isn't from the Cape.

Viljoen isn't from the Cape.

I know..but 6 out of 10 sounded better than 5 out of 10 LOL

OuchPhen- you must be a fan of Juan, I use to be!! anyway  I was standing  at  that  killer climb and Juan rode halfway and stopped, team car came next to him , he said he was done and was ordered to continue and he did but eventually stopped. its called "broken" the race was hard, hard hard for him!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard non of the Harmony guys finished in the under23

Hanco finished. Juan stopped with a knee problem.

RABIE EN VAN RENSBURG MOES NA HANXO KYK IN RYSE, EN DIT WAS N GROOT JOB,BAIE GROOT

Friends,

Apologies for the delay in getting these final results out.

www.cyclingsa.com

document link:

Complete Road Results till end of Sunday 03 June 2007 (xls format)

latrinus emmer2007-06-05 01:33:37