This has to STOP!!!!

Cruxpearl

Guys, The Hub is starting to get out of hand!!!!

We will be discussing things with other Mods and Admin.

We try and be objective and lenient, but some people just don't give a crap and try and abuse the rules, the Hub, other users and even people that are not on the Hub.

This has to STOP!!!!Angry

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crux: I made it a sticky topic. Simply put in Afrikaans "as hulle nie wil hoor nie, moet hulle nou voel"

Guys' date=' The Hub is starting to get out of hand!!!!

We will be discussing things with other Mods and Admin.

We try and be objective and lenient, but some people just don't give a crap and try and abuse the rules, the Hub, other users and even people that are not on the Hub.

This has to STOP!!!!Angry
[/quote']

Clap what a relief - behind you guys all the way!Clap

Ek verstaan nog steeds nie hoe dit gedoen gaan word nie, gaan hulle jou IP adress blok, vingers breek??

I mentioned in an earlier post a Sunday Times article on this, and the legal issues at stake.  I think it is worth revisiting them, but can't find the same article on the internet, it's not on www.sundaytimes.co.za

I think in a basic way, people know on forums (just like the real world) when they are being mean.  Hiding behind an avatar is not an excuse.  The real world rules still apply.  Treat people with a modicum of respect, and if you feel the need to insult, do so by providing facts that are correct.

Forums should be about discussion, not namecalling, and nitpicking.  Have we forgotten that it's actually about cycling - the Hub. 

Doesn't take the foresight of a goldfish to see which way a thread is likely to go does it H?