Last night's SC clothing test

AndreZA

I enjoyed seeing wha't new from Cycle Lab in the test last night. It's just that I do not think the test was done correctly.

Firstly on the scooter, Richard's legs were behind the steering column the whole time. Secondly, did he really ride 80km at Logwood? And thirdly a a mountainbiker does not ride the same speed as a road cyclist so the wind chill factor is not the same.

Other then that, I think I will go and get me one of thos Sealskinz skull caps.

You can't go wrong with any of the sealskin products, Adventure racers the world over have been using them for years.

I don't know about Sealskinz, BUT helly hansen tops RULE for the cold!!!

Just ignore my previous question.  I forgot I live in CT, it never gets cold enough for rubber skullcaps!!!Big%20smile

I don't have a problem getting dressed to ride without chill factor freezing me up, but what about my face, thats the biggest problem area?

I don't have a problem getting dressed to ride without chill factor freezing me up' date=' but what about my face, thats the biggest problem area?[/quote']

Vaseline works for me...

I don't have a problem getting dressed to ride without chill factor freezing me up' date=' but what about my face, thats the biggest problem area?[/quote']

Try one of these!!! Work like magic when I place it from the neck up to just below my glasses!!

20070530_020605_Santini.jpg

Guest Big H

Is that Marius they used to model those beanies????????

Vaseline...... really??????

Cape Storm or First Ascent used to make a version if the beanie/ neckwarmer shown above. I wonder if I still have mine...

take this - indoor trainer = R1500...

all this clothing you need = R2500  ,

I made a good decision getting idtBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

I'm going to spend my winter months with a nail file trying to get rid of my 'lawyers lips' - just in case i puncture during a race and I can then save 1.5 seconds!