CSA licenses 2010

Speed Devil

This is a million dollar question, no one knows the real age of Malema and the date for 2010 licenses

I have been advised it will be open from the 7th December

First it was 7 Nov'09 then I heard 22 Nov'09 After that I got an E-mail from CSA 27 Nov'09, before 27 Nov'09 I heard 9 Dec'09. Now again 7 Dec'09. So lets just hope we can apply for a 2010 racing lisence before 2012.

Now how the hell am i gone stand in the licensed rides category when i don't have a license?

How can you only receive the 2010 license in six months if you only apply now, like wtf is up with that.

at this stage your 2009 licence is valid until end Jan 2010. Think they should push it out to end of Feb. Based on this year its going to be a big ask to get licences out in two months and thats only if you can apply early December

I think I'm going to open a little kiosk at one of the robots on Wittkoppen, and issue licenses while people wait in the traffic.

I see a nice little business venture on the horizonWink