Weekend rides

bmw driver

And where are you lot going to make a nuisance of yourselves in the traffic?

tell us where you'll be driving and we'll be there, beemerTongue

Ek ry met n' ou van Centurion en sy seun, bietjie later  daarna braai en lekker kyk hoe die Boks die Engelse vermoor in die Rugy.

Pta was fffffreeezing on Sat, i was constantly nervously looking around for BMW's. 

Missed sugarbush, but instead did the Lido route with a few extra loops around Kliprivier/Impala road (small hills but still hills)

Did Sugarbush yesterday.  Quite lekker, but the weather was all funny, warmish and downright cold at stages.  But moerse lekker ride with delgado, muxman et al.

Went with Snapshot to the Hartbeespoort dam and back yesterday.  Got myself a false sense of security for the Kremetart but none the less, I enjoyed the ride tremendously.  Don't get to do long rides that often lately.

Gave the champs a miss as i wanted to do a longish ride, but not at the pace that Simon & co would have done on route to the start, race then still ride back to club house.

there pace at the race, was like they never even rode to the oval. i averaged 34, for the 30mins not sure what they must have done. 1hill@aTime2007-06-04 02:50:33

I did a run on Saturday morning. Have to run and ride to be ready for the duathlon this weekend.