Long live 5fm

bored girl

a month ago or there about i was lucky enough to spot 2 savannah lemons in illovo, while listening to the radio. i smsed whatever dj fresh told me to and the next day i won R1000 and 12 chill packs of savannah.

Now this is sitting downstairs :)

20070601_024839_sanannah.jpg

and yes yes some of you out there know i dont drink but i think it might be time to start ;)

party 2 weeks time......venue induna Wink

oh yeah and im richer today as well LOL temporarily that is........
bored girl2007-06-01 02:54:38

congrats, shoe, haven't listened to 5FM for about 5 years now. And remember, if you don't share your winnings, its bad luck!!!Evil%20Smile Bwua ha ha ha.

congrats' date=' shoe, haven't listened to 5FM for about 5 years now. And remember, if you don't share your winnings, its bad luck!!!Evil%20Smile Bwua ha ha ha.[/quote']

well im taking some to induna with me so shared it will be

bg' date=' savannah and all that gluewhin you were bragging about? induna is gonna be OUCHShocked [/quote']

hahahaha yeah yeah

this is gonna be after the race :)

i need peace and quiet to enjoy my rewards :)

oh wait i think there will be a boy screaming how it's not fair that i beat him at our challenge...........

so as i said pop past..........

that's the spirit bg' date=' open a can of whup-ass, then crack a savannah!

count me in
[/quote']

dont wanna see muscle pulling this time though......

oh and ill try and not forget silly things like lube this time Wink but if i do ill look for that bug LOL

that's the spirit bg' date=' open a can of whup-ass, then crack a savannah!

count me in
[/quote']

dont wanna see muscle pulling this time though......

oh and ill try and not forget silly things like lube this time Wink but if i do ill look for that bug LOL

? and don't forget to make sure your bladder isn't leaking. don't want you riding with a dusty bottomLOL  

coooool' date=' am going to go to cape union mart this afternoon to get me a new bottom too!!!!!LOL[/quote']

hahahaha

ok

check for me if they got a size 8.......wanna swap mine Wink

hahahaha

ok

Now this is where I have to step in and utilise my special powers as the "Thought Police".

There will be no mention made of bottoms please, either large or sexy ones.

The only way you are allowed to hijack your own thread with the mention of bottoms is if The Thug personally checks whether your bottom is fit to be traded-in or not. However, extensive testing will first have to be carried out.

LOL

hahahaha

ok

The only way you are allowed to hijack your own thread with the mention of bottoms is if The Thug personally checks whether your bottom is fit to be traded-in or not. However' date=' extensive testing will first have to be carried out.

LOL

[/quote']

dude, you have me worried, as i was the one who first mentioned bottoms, i hope you're not going to be wanting to have a look at mineShocked 

hehe, not that way inclined HR Big%20smile

but for BG, now thats another story!

The Thug2007-06-01 06:42:33