Good Hub Business Dealings

Hairy

Good Hub Business Dealings

So in the light of all the scammers mails doing the rounds I thought I would start a thread for those deals that have gone well on the Hub and hopefully by doing so it will also serve as a means of generating Confidence in those who are listed in the Good Book Of Hubber Business.

I have done a fork exchange with Bertus van Zyl and the deal could not have gone smoother ? also learnt that MATATIELE does actually exist and looks to have rather good riding too!

Secondly I sold my saddle to Leet22 this week. Prompt Payment and a good handshake later the same day when he received his saddle with a follow up mail letting me know that he was happy with it after his first ride.

Over to you ?.

Regards

Hairy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NCR but still valid, sold my CBR1000RR to Klapperknop in June.  Quite a lenghty process, but went through without a hitch! Thumbs%20Up

Prompt Payment and a good handshake later the same day when he received his saddle with a follow up mail letting me know that he was happy with it after his first ride.

I thought "he" was a "she". smiley9.gif

I have had two dealings on the Hub.

First one was me looking for a Blackburn Delphi 5. Kieran put me in touch with Joey100. Money deposited by me, Joey100 shipped the goods and 3 days later I was a very happy man.

Second one was easier I suppose as no money changed hands. NickC advertised 10 years worth of cycling magazines for free. Quick as a flash I was onto the post and booked them. Got them about a week later (I was in Cameroon at the time). We met at his offices and what a pleasant guy (we work for opposition companies - good giggle about that).

Both of these gents are worth doing business with in the future. 

Dealy with Rad006' date=' Steely Dan and Mad Mike recently! All went as smooth as can be! Big%20smile[/quote']

O yes, and bought some oko from Rad006!Smile

NCR but still valid' date=' sold my CBR1000RR to Klapperknop in June.  Quite a lenghty process, but went through without a hitch! Thumbs%20Up[/quote']

shame poor Klapperknop got a Honda from the deal (hehe)

There has been a thread or two like this in the past but it can't hurt to have too many of these I guess.

NCR but still valid' date=' sold my CBR1000RR to Klapperknop in June.  Quite a lenghty process, but went through without a hitch! Thumbs%20Up[/quote']

Faziel on a superbike??? I need to see this! Now wonder he is calmed down on the cycling!

Safest person to deal with!

Thanks Gasping! Glad you came right with your computer!

I always give credit where it is due. Thanks for getting me in touch with Joey100.

I must be honest, I love that Delphi.

Have had great dealings with Madmike X and Adfam , sold some parts to them , great gents !

Prompt Payment and a good handshake later the same day when he received his saddle with a follow up mail letting me know that he was happy with it after his first ride.

I thought "he" was a "she". smiley9.gif

Biatch Big%20smile