U/23 Race

Bonjour

Morning

I would just like to Congratulate the Excel boys on there performance on the weekend they showed there true colours......!!!

But one person that really showed there true colours was MICHAEL ROBINSON.....He rode alone for 5 and a half laps till he got caught by 2 more of his teammates and Duncan, witch was the winning move..

It looked like from the side that mike was pulling hard on the front  for his Teammate Nolan, that won the race.

We calculted that mike paced or rode alone for almost 160km solo..Very very impresive work done by Michael and he is only a first year...

Also well done to Barry Austin...!!

Ye, Mike rode a superb race controlling his pace very well and doing his job to perfection. Really showed his promise as junior in the race. Great ride by the rest of the team too! REALLY PROUD OF 'EM!

Great job by you and your team. Now something important... with only two guys from UCI B team managing to sneak into the top 10, how they hell are you going to win us the B Champs?

Ye' date=' Mike rode a superb race controlling his pace very well and doing his job to perfection. Really showed his promise as junior in the race. Great ride by the rest of the team too! REALLY PROUD OF 'EM![/quote']

You dont have to win the B champs, we allready qualified for A worlds. W are not really supposed to ride B worlds, so UCI asked CSA to choose a development team. It will be a grea experience.

desprinter, which sprint did u win at SA's? 

ConfusedI fill sorry for those guys, so do you mean you are sending them to the race  with no intentions to win the thing? sounds like tokenism to me!! who'd not wana be them and thought CSA stopped making use of the term, somethings will remain  the same.  

You dont have to win the B champs' date=' we allready qualified for A worlds. W are not really supposed to ride B worlds, so UCI asked CSA to choose a development team. It will be a grea experience.

desprinter, which sprint did u win at SA's? 
[/quote']

ConfusedI fill sorry for those guys' date=' so do you mean you are sending them to the race  with no intentions to win the thing? sounds like tokenism to me!! who'd not wana be them and thought CSA stopped making use of the term, somethings will remain  the same. [/quote']

Sir/Madam,

I know you recently indicated you had lost all the respect you had for me - naturally, that is your choice. However, please check with SASCOC and with the UCI why we selected a squad of developing cyclists for B Worlds.

You are most welcome to come introduce yourself to me at the next possible opportunity.

Thanks for being in cycling, and for being the appraiser you are.

Regards,

Carinus

Great job by you and your team. Now something important... with only two guys from UCI B team managing to sneak into the top 10' date=' how they hell are you going to win us the B Champs?

[/quote']

Do you read the posts on this forum??

About a 1000 000 people have questioned the B Champs thing.

They're not supposed to even be there. This is a FAVOUR the UCI is extending to the organisers and  they have selected a team that can benefit from the experience of beign ALLOWED to enter a team as a COURTESY to the host nation.

RTFM!