S A Champs

Team SL

To all CSA Officials and provinces that made this championship possible.

WELL DONE keep it upClapClapClapClapClap

From Team Cedar Vadek we want to thank everyone for an enjoyable time and i have to say that the communication during the races that i supported was excelent and very profesional, names of the Commisaire's that come to mind were Marilet with the Vets 35-39 and Elite ladies as well as Stefano and Fred with the vets 35-39.

Please maintain this standard and we will be looking forward to next year

Team Manager

Cedar Vadek

Clive Hardy
Team SL2007-06-04 07:58:22

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said this before but will say it again.... This Event was Brilliant, Well Organised, well Controlled, a Lovely 4Days of Cycling........Thumbs%20Up

I can only reiterate what team SL and Psycho have already said:

This Event was Brilliant, Well Organised, well Controlled, a Lovely 4Days of Cycling........Thumbs%20Up

Not even the slightest hint of any shambles...

Actually one of the best organised SA Events ever!!!!

And it was organised in a month after the previous ouk dropped them. I think we are starting to see the value of CSA appointing Carinus to look after certain operational stuff. He flew to Bloem twice in the last month to meet with the organisers.

Maybe an improved CSA in future.

I must be honest I had my reservations about the logistics of the route beforehand - and I said so a couple of times.

I am happy to say that I was wrong! The marshals were excellent, the route control (oom chris & kie) also very very good. All & all a SA's course and event South Africa and Bloem can be proud of!

Well done FSS cycling!

I agree, well done to those Bloemfonteiners I met a few times, being Martin, Daleen, Chris, Michelle? Monika, et al...see I can not remember their names - not all of dem!! There were 100's - the 4 clubs for managing the routes so well, the Bains lodge for allowing us to invade, and the City  and all citizins for permiting us to invade their very weekend lives!

Congrats to Falcon sports for the finish services, Francois for commentating, the CSA staff in the caravan, doing those results in extra-quick time, the comms, the judges, and finally, the okes who burnt the midnight oil in tweede straat se discos en bars..etc!!

A really good effort done by all. One must not forget the Traffic Dept

they did an absolutely sterling job. Because no matter how much

planning has been done by clubs and officials. If the Traffic dept does

not come to the ball park. Only one thing happens CHAOS.. Well done to

all

A well organised event and some friendly officials and organisers to top it all.

VRYSTAAT!!!!!

Really, MD? That would indeed be interesting, apparently it's flat with no wind either.