3 u-TURNS FOR dAVID gEORGE

Draco Malvoy

Well from what I understand there was a little marshalling error. DG was the first rider off in the Elite Men, right after the Elite Women. The women's turn was at 15 km, and then marshals had not yet moved to the 20 km mark when David came through. So David turned, and I guess shouted something like "is this the 40 km turn?" and then had to turn again to do another 5 km. The whole manoeuvre would have cost him around half a minute, which makes his margin of victory over James Perry rather impressive, with an effective average of 48 km/h on rough tar on a windy day. Even if to some marshals he apparently looks like a girl, no one can say after this weekend that he rides like one.

Guest Big H

Even though Malcolm Lange on a RALEIGH is the new SA Champion.......mmmmmm?????????

Guest colonel

And those new Raleighs dont look to bad

BigH

Before you post your clever comments first read and understand what the discussion is about.

In this instance it concerns the Elite time trial and not the road race.

Hope you know the difference.

Hey Big H, the MTN boys had George islolate with 7 of their riders, he attacked them until he got away from all of them with Lange on his wheel, Lange then sat on his wheel with the whole of the Microsoft team chasing him, and he still opened up on them, hats off to Lange for holding on for the sprint but the truth of the race is George rode the last 5 laps doing all the work with Lange just holding on and then coming round for the sprint at the finish.

Guest Big H

Tee heee I know but just the idea of the SA Champ on a RALEIGH is so tempting!!!!! BEE EM VEEE het hy die time trial op 'n anner fiets gery ......mmmmmm??????? Swaar om stoeppit te wees ne..... seker hoekom jy daai common kar van jou ry!!!!!!!!!!!

BigH

Hoeveel verder wil jy jou voet in jou mond sit?

Kan die moderators iemand ban vir domgeit?