Where is Sunblock

boer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He actually sent my wife an email last night asking her whether she knows what type of stuff I post on the HUB during the day!?

Needless to say, she is well aware what's going on and just laughed...

he's been as scarce as bmw driver' date=' which, don't get me wrong, is a good thingSmile

[/quote']

It 's not good it's MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

There is NO medicine for stupidity!!!!!!!!

I reckon he should be at the turn-around point of the 20km TT round about now!

Guest colonel
He actually sent my wife an email last night asking her whether she knows what type of stuff I post on the HUB during the day!?

Needless to say' date=' she is well aware what's going on and just laughed...
[/quote']

Seeee--rrrr---iiii--aaaaaaa-ssssssss? Not a flip dude, I cant belive it and also how did he get her mail adress??

Not only is he dumb but he is a stalker to!

Someone told me yesterday "The more we speak, the more we reveal ourselves" I think its quite appropriate in this instance.

Guest colonel

That he is a stalker or cant really TT???

Guest colonel

Im really amazed by this mailing your wife thing, did he expect her to leave you or something???

Im really amazed by this mailing your wife thing' date=' did he expect her to leave you or something???[/quote']

Colonel, must be, but this chap is really bordering on the irrational now [understatement?]

He mailed her again this morning!?

I know someone who knows his boss (from the band they're playing in) - wonder if I must let him know that he's employees are using company equipment to harass innocent people?