Recover faster

snapshot

Guest Big H

tee heee Snappy jy het net betyds ge-edit. Ek wou weet of mens die broeke aanverf!!!!!!!!!

amper oom jy trek hulle aan en hulle is amper soos n 2de vel. Hy moet baie styf sit dat hy sy werk kan doen.

Jy kan hom nie net soos n gewone broek aan trek nie jy rol hom so bietjie op en trek hom dan aan.

Linebreak en rocket word van die selfde materiaal gemaak.. selfde fabriek. net so bietjie goedkoper omdat ons dit hier vervaardig. doen die selfde

Mampara nee wat hy is nie reg gestik om daai werk te doen nie en die lycra is nie so sterk soos die nie

Contact Bruce - he is the importer and distributer of a similiar make (BodyScience). It works wonders.

Our whole team uses it.

Guest Big H

Why contact Bruce.... dont you trust Snapshot.... she said she can help!!!!!!!

The Bodyscience Garments are available at Cyclelab - at a 20% discount price at the moment.

Please check that the garments that you purchase are medically certified antioedema and athletic support garments - otherwise you could end up doing yourself more damage than good!

Note that medical grade compression material has certain requirements with respect to density (denier).

Do your research! 

Contact Bruce - he is the importer and distributer of a similiar make (BodyScience). It works wonders.

Our whole team uses it.

Thanks Marco. I'm also looking for a objective comparison between the various types - are the BSC one's "R500 better" than the linebreak or Rocket types?

The Bodyscience Garments are available at Cyclelab - at a 20% discount price at the moment.

Please check that the garments that you purchase are medically certified antioedema and athletic support garments - otherwise you could end up doing yourself more damage than good!

Note that medical grade compression material has certain requirements with respect to density (denier).

Do your research! 

Ok Bruce - I put my hand up as the guinea pig - I'll be willing to try out all 3 types (sponsored by the manufacturersWink) and will come out with an objective report on effectiveness and value for money. I know it's a lot to sacrifice on my side, but someone has to do the hard work once in a while...LOL

Guest colonel

Yes they are, I use Bruces and guys I train for MX use them aswell and swear by them, now only if Bruce will mail me for the longsleeve tops Ive been asking for............

Why contact Bruce.... dont you trust Snapshot.... she said she can help!!!!!!!

Bruce is a teammate of ours and he also swears by it. I dont know Snapshot, so I cant vouch for her or her product as I havent used it, but I have been using Bruce's BodyScience pants for a number of months now, and it worked great. That was the only reason.  

Not implying anny offence or anything to that effect.

Does the cycling one have a pad or do you wear this under your normal shorts? Also would this stuff not be a tad hot in summer?