Bela Bela abuse of motorist.

beesblaas

yep, the usual jump-to-conclusions thing has happened here. I agree with naming and shaming BUT first identities must be confirmed. considering people who rode the race have already spotted that the numbers don't correspond AND the person who erroneously named sammajoor as the alleged culprit claimed to have ridden the only logical conclusion is that that "naming" was done deliberately in order to tarnish both the person and their club's reputation.

I met Anton at the start, as we waited for our turn to get moving  - B group 258 - and rode with him most of the way. Never was he on his own, and I got dropped on the same hill as him - he will remember me - trailer - and if you look at our times you will see what I mean. But to go straight for the throat is a bit rough. Vasbyt Anton... George.

3681212Anton SchreuderTelkom Cycling Club 2:45:17
36989Jacques RossouwTelkom Cycling Club 2:45:17
3701460Clyde LahnerGermiston Wheelers 2:45:28
371258George KnoetzeStandard Bank Cycling Club 2:45:34

Gentlemen,

Beesblaas made a statement to say that rider 1212 was at fault during the Bela Bela ride.

I went to the championchip website and saw 1212 corresponded to Anton; in fact did a straight cut and paste.

Only after Anton inform the hubbers that his number was something else; did I realise by checking my own number that the number quoted on the championchip website was indeed not the number I had on my back.

This I have said in my previous posting and have also apologised to Anton. There was no jumping to conclusion; this is an error from Championchip and the organisers for not having the correct information on the website. In fact Speke can give us the name of the number corresponding to 1212 as they gave the bike numbers to us.

I do not think it was to slander Anton; nor his club on this forum!

I met Anton at the start' date=' as we waited for our turn to get moving  - B group 258 - and rode with him most of the way. Never was he on his own, and I got dropped on the same hill as him - he will remember me - trailer - and if you look at our times you will see what I mean. But to go straight for the throat is a bit rough. Vasbyt Anton... George.

3681212Anton SchreuderTelkom Cycling Club 2:45:17
36989Jacques RossouwTelkom Cycling Club 2:45:17
3701460Clyde LahnerGermiston Wheelers 2:45:28
371258George KnoetzeStandard Bank Cycling Club 2:45:34
[/quote']

Hallo George yes ek onthou jou die sleepwa het in daai 50 m net terug gesit wat 8o uitgehaal het ek en Backlash het van daar saam gery en probeer terug pace maar die voorste bunch was net te sterk laat weet as jy weer race dan drink ons 'n mout na die tyd

Thanx vir die ondertsteuning dit word opreg waardeer

Groete

Anton

Thumbs%20Up Sgt Major I'm doing the Jock, but with a support vehicle and fairy wheels...eish moet doff wees vir al die punishment, but I'm going to give it a go....

What if the number is wrong and it is the right rider?

Listen dipsh#t read the thread then you will know that it is wrong number and wrong rider it was not me

GET IT

Ek sien 'n rokie.......
  Watse rokie ek het die hele race saam met my mede telkom spanlede gery asook George lees die post dan sal jy verstaan dit ws nie ek Anton Schreuder gewees nie maar nou gaan almal aan of dit ek was lees die thread dan sal jy verstaan dit kon nie ek gewees het nie maar hierdie beesblaas gaan aan of ek skuldig is (Klink vir my na 'n big mamma re-inkarnasie wat niks anders het om te doen asom k@k te stir nie)

Anton Samajoor' date=' your good friend and webbie has done some "Investigative mining"

1     267     Jaco Swanepoel     New Horizons Cycling Club      2:39:08

2     223     Quinton Coelho     MTN Microsoft Cycling Team      2:39:09

3     262     Matthew Harris          2:39:09

4     212     Charl Herbst          2:40:22

5     73     Adrian Pelser     MTN Club 100      2:43:03

Can we get some clarity on this?

[/quote']

KonaFan - thanks for the publicity Tongue

Beesblaas, before you continue with your attack on samajoor, please can you provide us with some details of yourself:

Your REAL NAME

YOUR REAL RACE RESULTS

Your REAL DISTANCE RACED

YOUR REAL STARTING GROUP.

From this I will be able to reconstruct from the results (as I have alread done) what happened and who were involved. THe more you disclose the easier it will be to clarify this accusation you made, and get to the truth. Failing this I can only conclude that you are wanting to hide what is really going on........