Wanted: Training Partner(s)

Right, I want to get back into training during the week again and not just on weekends. 

Any takers in the Pretoria East area?  I'm not exactly super fit at the moment but hoping to get back that way Smile  So to make a long story short ... I don't want to ride alone and am happy to fit in with your normal training ride (and promise not to disclose your top secret training methods)

Let me know ... when/where/duration etc

PS:  Too cold to come naked but will bring beer!!  LOLLOLLOL

Damn, you are in the wrong area. I also need a training partner at present but the south of Jhb is a bit far awayCry

Right' date=' I want to get back into training during the week again and not just on weekends. 

Any takers in the Pretoria East area?  I'm not exactly super fit at the moment but hoping to get back that way Smile  So to make a long story short ... I don't want to ride alone and am happy to fit in with your normal training ride (and promise not to disclose your top secret training methods)

Let me know ... when/where/duration etc

PS:  Too cold to come naked but will bring beer!!  LOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

A couple of us ride most days at round 15h30 from Waterkloof lifestyle centre, ride W/kloof, Monument Park,P v Ryneveld, Klapperkop area

any people living in milnerton edgemead area(cape town),

looking for people 2 ride with.

must be a pretty strong rider!!

Can only leave work at the earliest 15h00 so would never make it Wolverine ... but thanks anyway ClapSmile

wolfwerine, en jy se^ dit hardop, dat jy 15:30 ry. Sies.

Slowjoe, jy kan mos nou sommer sit en bier drink terwyl jy op daai idt sit :)

narra, wanneer hy werk ja. sukkel sukkel.

Miskien moet ek maar sommer voor die tv sit en bier drink terwyl ek vir my fiets kyk op die idt

wolfwerine' date=' en jy se^ dit hardop, dat jy 15:30 ry. Sies.

Slowjoe, jy kan mos nou sommer sit en bier drink terwyl jy op daai idt sit :)
[/quote']

Is die 'sies' omdat ek nie nog daai tyd werk nie of dat ek al genoeg tone aan frostbite verloor het en eerder in die donker klaarmaak met genoeg ligte dat die Orca so vir 'n paar minute lyk soos 'n krismisboom met wiele?LOL