I bought new wheels!

pererace70

I decided yesterday that my bank balance was looking too healthy, so I went out and bought myself new wheels!

Easton Ascent II's + GP 4000's + Ultegra 25 X 12 Smile

Unfortunately I'll only get to try them out when the weather clears out Cry

Awesome.. let us know how they ride. I am currenlty riding Easton Circuits and have been looking at the Ascent II for a while. So I would realy like to have some feedback. 

Cool, I've currently got a pair of Easton Vista SL's (and Mavic Ksyrium Equipe's for that matter), so I can compare them & let you know.

Finally I got to ride my wheels yesterday.

They're awesome.

The most notable improvements on my Vista SL's are:

a) The speed at which they spin up is great, when you wanna go they go!

b) They roll more smoothly than the Vista's

c) They like high cadence, once you're spinning quickly, it's easier to keep  my legs ticking over at the same speed.

I can't comment on the climbing, since I only went up suikerbossie which I don't think is conclusive since the wind factors in quite a lot to how quickly/slowly you go up there. I'll have to ride some steeper, more covered hills.

Congrats.Clap Let us know how they climb seeing they are climbing wheels being called Ascent II and all..Big%20smile

Congrats.Clap Let us know how they climb seeing they are climbing wheels being called Ascent II and all..Big%20smile

Will do. Hout Bay Llandudno has plenty little steep, steep climbs to test.