Een van die nodig gehad vanoggend

Broker

Yip, dit was weer vrekking ysig op die motorfiets tussen Pta en Sandton.

Moes net keer of ek het een MOERSE ongeluk gehad met al die ysbere op die pad LOL

......en julle wil nie een van hulle raak ry nie want dan is die DBV op jou

how f**king dumb, stupid, annoying, retarded, slow, thick, moronic and idiotic are some people.

Did this dude join the hub JUST to post that pic?!?

WTF?

Guest Big H

Rustig Mapsie.... tel tot tien 1; 2; 3...........!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

fandacious what a friendly and nice manner to welcome somebody who might in a few months form now make a REAL contribution to us cyclists experience of DIE WIELNAAF!!!!!!!!!!

how f**king dumb' date=' stupid, annoying, retarded, slow, thick, moronic and idiotic are some people.

Did this dude join the hub JUST to post that pic?!?

WTF?
[/quote']

I always thought that the people in the Western Cape have some sense of humor. From this response it is clear that our friend Fandacious were last in the row to receive any.

I always thought that the people in the Western Cape have some sense of humor. From this response it is clear that our friend Fandacious were last in the row to receive any.

Sorry for jumping on your head. Most of the people on the hub have a great sense of humour. Thats why we laughed at the image the first 11 times it was posted. After that it started losing its funniness. In fact - if i recall, theres a topic "Read here before posting", and the very first image is the one you just posted.

So, I'm sorry if i offended you. Just a hint - dont take anything anyone says on the hub too seriously. We're all pretty FOS Tongue

Oh yes - Welcome Wink

Dus net dat ons die Prentjie so week terug ge-ban het ondat hy so baie ge-post is Broker, maar jy het dit seker gemis, dit was snaaks die eerste 10keer maar na dit begin dit op mens se tits werk, hoop jy virstaan dus niks teen jou nie.