think you've had trouble in traffic?

Tumbleweed

on the wires this morn:

GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A 21-year-old man got the ride of a lifetime when his electric wheelchair became lodged in the grille of a semitrailer and was pushed down a highway for several miles at about 50 mph (80 kph).
Ben Carpenter was unharmed but was taken to a hospital as a precaution. He had been secured to his wheelchair by a seat belt. Carpenter, who has muscular dystrophy, told a television station that he thought he might not make it through the ride.
"I was probably thinking that this is going to keep going and not stop anywhere, 50 or 60 miles somewhere," he told WOOD-TV of Grand Rapids.
Ben Carpenter's father, Donald, told The Associated Press that his son had started to cross at an intersection Wednesday afternoon in Paw Paw, about 140 miles (225 kilometers) west of Detroit. The light changed to green while his son was in front of a semi, which started moving.
The wheelchair's handles became lodged in the grille, the father said, and the wild ride started.
Motorists called police on their cell phones, and a pair of undercover police officers who happened to be nearby saw what was happening. They pulled the truck over and told the disbelieving driver, Donald Carpenter said.
The chair was undamaged except for losing most of the rubber on its wheels, he said.
"It's a very bad story that ended very well," he said. "We're just thrilled that he's still around."

shame is right! there were other pics on the wires this morning and the dude does not look at all impressed.

would post, but they're copyrighted 

Geee man, this poor guy must have been sh1tting himself. Must be a world speed record for a wheelchair though.

Good advertising for the tyre manufacturer also, I see an ad campaign on the horizon.

I suppose his wheelchair's battery is fully charged nowLOL

Shame, that must have been quite a frightening experience, especially for a "control freak" type person.

Geee man' date=' this poor guy must have been sh1tting himself. Must be a world speed record for a wheelchair though.

Good advertising for the tyre manufacturer also, I see an ad campaign on the horizon.
[/quote']

with the amount of blaspheming he musta been doing, they won't be "holy" rollersLOLsorry

see dr pepper's already his drinks sponsor

After all that I would have asked Mr Jack D for a drink sponsership..

After all that I would have asked Mr Jack D for a drink sponsership..

make mine a jack d  with a dr pepper mixerLOL

i'm from the east rand!