LiveStrong Oakleys

quinton

No they are not cool. Why? Because LA uses it.

Uses it? Not even - he just gets paid a fortune for the naming rights. Thats about it...

Just thinking, if as most on the hub seem to think 'they are all on the evening primrose oil etc.' then if LA beat em all he was still better? And at the rate the're coming out it seems they were all!

But ja whateva!

So true... but did you know that if lance didn't get epo treatment he would never have survived his chemo.  it's the common practice in hospitals to give chemo patients epo to boost their immune systems

Maybe Armstrong was in Smallville for treatment................

Was at a talk from Tim Noakes and it is rather interesting to hear what he says about doping in sport. If you want to end in front of the dopers you HAVE to dope (that's my understanding of he's talk).

Sorry threat hijack.

Guest colonel

Makes no sense how are those going to fit around your wrist and also why support a doper arent we trying to clean the sport up??

Times are tough for LA??

Makes no sense how are those going to fit around your wrist and also why support a doper arent we trying to clean the sport up??

Times are tough for LA??

Lets not label anyone without having proof!!! Maybe we should clean up our own backyard first....