Cyclist obstructing the road.

beesblaas

I saw this dude in his Silver Toyota Tazz yesterday afternoon riding behind one cyclist with yellow lights on top. Behind them was about ten cars which cannot pass.

What do you think?

...one cyclist with yellow lights on top...

Why would a cyclist have yellow lights ontop? ontop of what?

But a few weeks ago I came across Bionic club rider being motor pased on Ontdekkers. The car stopped at the traffic lights but the cyclist just continued straight through.

BEESBLAAS, ek dink dis glad nie 'n bad idee . Sal dit nie great wees as daar 'n kar met 'n lig agter elke training groep kan ry?, Dit gaan oor die fietsryer se veiligheid en ek kan geen probleem sien.

popeye2007-06-11 01:38:09

isn't this post supposed to be under chit chat' date='

what's for sale???

[/quote']

Yellow lights maybe?

1 cyclist !!!! Dis sal genoeg wees om enige motoris demoer in te maak !! For a bunch yes sure , great idea .

BB, if your saw a truck that was 10 Tons over-loaded travelling at 25-30km/hour with 10 cars that could not safely overtake, would you also think that it was causing an obstruction?

In my opinion:

- Single rider: probably not doing too much for endearing cyclists in the mind of the public. Heck, I'd get irate!

- Bunch: By all means and where can I find such a group (*rhetorical*)

I had two great experiences with motorists over the weekend where on both occasions they could easily have taken me out (& plead the "I did not see him" line). Instead they waited for me to ride/pass in front of them

Mr Pajero (at Fountains circle) and Mrs Landrover (Nelmapius, Irene): I salute you.

Saw a bunch of cyclists (+/- 8 riders) on Sunday morning at about 08h10 or so riding south along Barry Hertzog and turning left into Empire Road, straight through the red light, taking up the whole lane and then we wonder why motorists get p'd off with us!!

Guest Big H

As dit 'n TCS ryer was sou dit seker aanvaarbaar gewees het, of hoe?????...... oops!!!!!! Dom dom Big H........... die hele bende gaan my nou weer met die dood dreig!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

How are you AAR TOO DEE TOO..... where were you all the time..... had your batteries replaced .....mmmmmm???????

I have a feeling it could have been the cyclelab crew, saw more than a few of their jerseys in the bunch but cannot be 100% sure. I've seen more than a few plonkers on bikes the last two weekends and it's no surprise that motorists dislike cyclists