Best XC UST tires?

CaptainDura

CrossMark Lust?

Ry jy hulle self ?

Ek verbeel my ek het gesien jy ry 'n ander maak in een van jou reviews..dink dit was die tokai race review..

Nee, Maar Fredd van Geko cycles ry hulle en is happy met hulle, ek was happy met die Normal CrossMarks maar dink die Lust UST sal beter wees. Ek ry niks UST nie, het nog nooit nie, ry Normal Tyres met Stans.

Het nou n Kenda Nevegal 2.1 voor en n Kenda Karma agter. Het n Karma voor gehad maar die SideWall het net 5races gehou.

I use these:

20070611_074135_killerbees.jpg

Vredestein Killer Bees. So far pretty impressed. Not much good in the mud though!

DesertBob, I also hear the Killer Bees are the Bee's Wax...BUT you need beter than avarage handeling skills if you gonna race with them.Wink

DesertBob' date=' I also hear the Killer Bees are the Bee's Wax...BUT you need beter than avarage handeling skills if you gonna race with them.Wink[/quote']

Well maybe I'm just too slow to have trouble with handling!

Had Hutch Python Lites before and I reckon the Killer bees corner better in the loose stuff.

Well I have not tried them so can't knock them, I'll have to take your word on thatEmbarrassed

I found a new tyre. Geax Sagauro. Its a awesome xc tyre.

My LBS has a couple in stock, and they look quite nice. But my CrossMarks are still quite new, so it is going to be a while before I get to try somethign else.

So it is more like a tube and tyre mixed into one. Almost like a tubby, but still with a mount for clinchers. Quite a cool idea

Killer Bees are great with good tracktion and very low rolling resistance. Morne Bester did the whole Epic on one pair with no punctures.