THANK GOD DAVID GOERGE NOT IN MAROC

W A D A

THANK GOD GOERGE IS NOT ON THE NASIONAL TEAM THAT IS RACING IN MAROCO. MTN WOULD HAVE HAD HAVE HAD 300 QUESTION'S WITH NKOW ANSWERS.

WELL DONE TO LANGE FOR SITTING ON FOR 5 LAPS.

THE KING WILL STAY THE KING!!!

IN STED OF SELABRATING IS VICTORY THE WAY HE DID, HE SOULD HAVE TURNED AROUND AND APLOUED HIM FOR HIS EVERT AND THE WAY HE TOOK ON A FULL TEAM OF 8 RIDERS INCLUDING THERE 2 MTB RIDERS THEY BROUGT IN FOR ASSITINS.

DAVE WE SELUTE U!!

U WILL REMAINE THE KING!!!!!!!

PS. WELL DONE TO MELCOME!!!!!

THANK GOD GOERGE IS NOT ON THE NASIONAL TEAM THAT IS RACING IN MAROCO. MTN WOULD HAVE HAD HAVE HAD 300 QUESTION'S WITH NKOW ANSWERS.

WELL DONE TO LANGE FOR SITTING ON FOR 5 LAPS.

THE KING WILL STAY THE KING!!!

IN STED OF SELABRATING IS VICTORY THE WAY HE DID' date=' HE SOULD HAVE TURNED AROUND AND APLOUED HIM FOR HIS EVERT AND THE WAY HE TOOK ON A FULL TEAM OF 8 RIDERS INCLUDING THERE 2 MTB RIDERS THEY BROUGT IN FOR ASSITINS.

DAVE WE SELUTE U!!

U WILL REMAINE THE KING!!!!!!!

PS. WELL DONE TO MELCOME!!!!![/quote']

Does your PC HAVE A SPELLCHECKER?????????????????????????????

Sergeant Major the guy is in Spain, so his English spelling is probably about as good as your Spanish spelling - give the guy a break.

Sergeant Major the guy is in Spain' date=' so his English spelling is probably about as good as your Spanish spelling - give the guy a break.
[/quote']

Mux my apologies i don't even know where Spain is no seriously accept my apologySmileSmile

Glad nie a probleem van my kant af nie, het net gedink die ou so terug kom en dink ons is almal a klomp doese omdat ons hom kritiseer en hy probeer sy hardste om engils te praat.

Ek het ook amper die vout gemaak, ek het al begin tik om hom a mondfol te gee oor hoe hy moet skool toe gaan toe sien ek die Spaanse konneksie.

Eintlik mooi om te sien dat daar n ou oorsee is wat vir David Ondersteeun.

These riders who call themselves sprintes have no honour. Look at how Petacci, Chippoloni, McEwen, Hushovd, Freire etc. race. They suck wheel in the bunch the whole time, never pacing at the front even once. Then they jump close to the finish line. How the world's cycling fans must hate them.......NOT! (or as Borat would say...........................................................................................................................................NOT)

I've got nothing against DG or Malcom, what happened is just normal racing, with a normal result.   

Fanie! Moet nou nie met jo k@k begin nie, gaan kyk liewers na nog slurpies by die GymLOL Ek is nie eers seker wie David Goerge is nie, ry hy SV's saam met my( Pinnical team)?? of is dit n ander Goerge???

Guest colonel

And you know why? HAHA. Hey Buff, dude you spoke to someone the other day who works with Mrs Colonel. When we gonna go ride pal?

hahaha... ja, now you're in big k@k dude, I know someone who knows you and Mrs C LOL.

Small world we live in, discovered this when I was mentioning that sic motard pic  you posted a while back and mentioned you trained riders and it was like "hey, I know him, John whatshisface" LOL

These riders who call themselves sprintes have no honour. Look at how Petacci' date=' Chippoloni, McEwen, Hushovd, Freire etc. race. They suck wheel in the bunch the whole time, never pacing at the front even once. Then they jump close to the finish line. How the world's cycling fans must hate them.......NOT! (or as Borat would say...........................................................................................................................................NOT)

I've got nothing against DG or Malcom, what happened is just normal racing, with a normal result.   
[/quote']

LOL @ christie - like that guy who won the vets 2nd stage @ the kremetart..... pause ....... NOT!!!!

You gotta love borat!