Die storie van die appel en die boom.

boela

Ek dink dit is nogal baie waar. Party pa's se kinders is net so stupid soos hulle pa's.

What a random thread to start?! Although, he definitely strengthens the point he's trying to make...

let me save everyone some time: big h is gonna arrive and tell boela that he should respect his elders. miss v is gonna tell him that he doesn't deserve respect (i'm gonna be miffed cos she was supposed to meet me behind the bicycle shed). someone's gonna start referrring to genitalia (no donkeys, i promise, fandacious). someone's gonna get upset cos this isn't how the hub used to be. someone's gonna suggest a flavour of popcorn. then desertbob, bless his soul, will post a pic of a naked pic and all the fathers and sons on the hub can make up.     

You heard I was hung like a donkey? I know i've been around, but I didnt know I was that famous Tongue

You mean she didnt meet you? How rude....

now if only DB will show up with those pictures...

let me save everyone some time: big h is gonna arrive and tell boela that he should respect his elders. miss v is gonna tell him that he doesn't deserve respect (i'm gonna be miffed cos she was supposed to meet me behind the bicycle shed). someone's gonna start referrring to genitalia (no donkeys' date=' i promise, fandacious). someone's gonna get upset cos this isn't how the hub used to be. someone's gonna suggest a flavour of popcorn. then desertbob, bless his soul, will post a pic of a naked pic and all the fathers and sons on the hub can make up.     [/quote'] What is a pic of a naked pic???

smiley20.gif And I will go back into my little corner and roll a joint !

do you get a toke on the one i rolled over at the kiss and make-up thread? 

You heard I was hung like a donkey? I know i've been around' date=' but I didnt know I was that famous Tongue

[/quote']

Do you mean overloaded?