shoes ???

hagar

I replaced my cleats on my road shoes last night and was wondering what the extra holes and screws were under the shoes. Could anybody tell me . I think that for the cleats that I replaced they are irrelevant and are perhaps have a purpose for another type of pedal ?? on the cleat that I replaced there is this small little black rubber rectangle .What is it for ??? I have wellgo pedals . now wtf i cant post a picture ???

Boet without being fummy or dissing your pedals Wellgo are not very good. Get Shimanos or something

20070612_020951_shoe_2.jpg

Okay, this one I know. It's just a little anti-slip rubber pad. Does not really work.

LOLLOLLOL ja kyk dis nou n goeie een daai Psycho.

thanks ewep i got some ultegra pedals I think i will upgrade the pedals

As far as I know it is supposed to be used to memorize your old cleat position when you fit new cleats (of the same type). That applies to the new type look cleats, not sure if it also applies to the classic style cleats.

Hagar, I man should never complain when he has too many holes and too many screws. just accept it!!Wink

Mmmm 3 uses now for the little rubber goodie. Innovative little thingie. As for the extra holes in the shoe for me it's like re-assembling something and having spare parts. If the googie still works after that then the spare parts served no real purpose in the first place.

As far as I know it is supposed to be used to memorize your old cleat position when you fit new cleats (of the same type). That applies to the new type look cleats' date=' not sure if it also applies to the classic style cleats.

[/quote']