wheel sensor

1hill@aTime

can anyone help on this, i have two sets of wheels i'm using my second set on the trainer, the wheel sensor(magnet), for my speedo, does it have to be one that come with a cat eye, reason for this is on the second set, i have used a sensor not sure, which speedo it's off, it works just not sure if something will get messed?

1hill no it doesn't need to be the same sensor! Because its only a magnet!! Nothing will happen!!

Guest Big H

Just make sure it is not a magnet from the Northern Hemisphere as it will give you negative readings and make sure the battery is new.

Just make sure it is not a magnet from the Northern Hemisphere as it will give you negative readings and make sure the battery is new.

ROFLMAO LOLLOL

Guest Big H

Tee hee waaroor praat jy met voorletter hoofletters????????

PRAAT AFRIKAANS OF HOU JOU BEK!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAAT AFRIKAANS OF HOU JOU BEK!!!!!!!!!!!

het jy so hemp, ek weet as jy van die verre oos jhb kom, dan het almal een, dis amper so kommen sos , corsa's

Want jy is baie vinnig om iemand sleg te se maar as hulle dit met jou doen dan strip jy jou dinges!!

Guest Big H

Het jy al die betterie op jou magneet gaan tjek Lancie???????

Can we please start a new website where you can only write in English for those of us who speak a proper language?

Tongue

ek het nou die nuwe, solar power, magnets gekry, hulle is nogal goed, only thing is the solar panels really mess up your aero dynamics

sorry lancelot

Can we please start a new website where you can only write in English for those of us who speak a proper language?

Tongue

I also get so lost when the thread turns to Afrikaans, but I don't care. It's the funna the game! LOL