Ladies at Induna

dirtrider

With the two Yolanda's race ready it will be interesting to see who has the technical skills to come out tops .

I haven't done the race. Is it technical? If there are lots of steep descents that are super rocky/off camber and technical, Speeds will have the advantage. I also think that she is a stronger climber, especially if the climbs are very steep. De Villiers is incredibly powerful, if it's flat or a climb  has a nice strady gradient she will dominate. Then t also depends on who wants it more...

Speeds is in really great shape at the moment.

The first 45km is very technical and last year Speedy took a big fall but still took the race. Also the climbs in the last 30km are real killers .

I dont like pain over those kind of distances, I mean what I do is a bit silly but that? geez. Besides those girls will give you a much better example of how it is done! Tania and Amy as well.

No Cervelo you not invited ! It is in Hazyview . You don't even own a helmet with a peak !!!!

its not about the... helmetLOLLOLLOL What is a peak?Wink

The first 45km is very technical and last year Speedy took a big fall but still took the race. Also the climbs in the last 30km are real killers .

Yip, sounds like a girlie race to me. When are they gonna present races for guys. Wink

BB you are talking @#k , I have seen you doing texchnical stuff that makes Greg Minaar hesitate !

Now this kind of thread is why I come to the hub! You can get abused and still laugh LOL

My riding may change as you know I am now one 'goon' short Tongue.