Distances

1hill@aTime

hi, just a quick one, i have checked with some software that i have, it says that the distance from rustenburg to sun city is about 45kms, the lodge i want to stay at, at rustenburg says it's 110kms to sun city, now i'm confused.

does anyone have a better idea on the distances?

could be two different routes...i know there is a route through bafokeng to sun city, maybe another longer route is being referred to, or the lodge is on the outskirts of rustenburg on the ooooother side???LOL

hi' date=' just a quick one, i have checked with some software that i have, it says that the distance from rustenburg to sun city is about 45kms, the lodge i want to stay at, at rustenburg says it's 110kms to sun city, now i'm confused.

does anyone have a better idea on the distances?
[/quote']

They are wrong. It's only 135km from JHB and Rusteenburg is not 25km away from JHB. I stayed in a B&B in Rustenburg about 4 years ago when I did the Lost City and the drive ther was very short, only about 20-25 minutes.

Bush Willows B&B is about 24 km's away from Rustenburg on the R24. See pics from Masource and Google Earth.20070616_055828_Bushwillows1.JPG20070616_055918_GoogleBushWillo.JPG