Stolen RC8000 last night

Die Oom

If anyone lost a Silver Raleigh RC8000 in the Gardens area or neighbouring subburbs last night please contact me.

I think we have got the thief. The police have the bike.

Reply to

Die Oom

No!

We may have the thief - still have to identify him (so he is mine - in amanner of speaking)

I recovered the bike and gave it to the police when the case was opened for investigation.

The thief tried to escape on the bike but fell off, then got back on, at which stage we caught up with him. So he dropped the bike etc,. and made off into the bush.

I recovered the bike and gave it to the police.

And so the storey goes. Lots of fun at about 5:00am this morning.

This is a top end Raleigh and not your Game/Makro one.

Hopefully the owner will come forward to pick it up soon.

This is a top end Raleigh and not your Game/Makro one.

Hopefully the owner will come forward to pick it up soon.

Oh wait... RC8000?? Yes yes, definitely mine TongueTongue

Maybe it is the poor guys bike...then you chased him around at 5 this morning...

And had him locked up... Tongue

Maybe it is the poor guys bike...then you chased him around at 5 this morning...

bwahahahahaha... That's why I always ride super fast through Sandton on my Cervelo, just in case some okes think I stole it, then again I ride it like I stole it!!! lol LOL

It happens..serious! I once found a suspicious looking caracter on a Cannondale MTB. We phoned the police...and well it turned that he had his receipt for the bike...*cough* *cough*

Eish..

bwahahahahaha... That's why I always ride super fast through Sandton on my Cervelo' date=' just in case some okes think I stole it, then again I ride it like I stole it!!! lol LOL
[/quote']

LOLLOLClap