*Droool*

Jason

I think this must be one of the best if not the best looking bike in the pro peloton... This is the reason I think why divorce rates are so high... I mean come on... wife or bike? B..b..bi..bik.. OK Michelle said I must hit post already Tongue

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2007/tech/features/dauphine_libere_107/Valverde_Pinarello_Prince_Carbon_FP.jpg

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2007/tech/features/dauphine_libere_107/Valverde_Pinarello_Prince_Carbon_FP_Onda_FPX_stays.jpg

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2007/tech/features/dauphine_libere_107/Valverde_Pinarello_Prince_Carbon_FP_Onda_FPX_fork.jpg

Jason2007-06-16 07:56:46

Jsaon.

I would rather choose Bike over wife.Wink

On the other hand you could probably get a few wives with a bike like that.

bruce' date=' no Midvaal for you?[/quote']

Yes, was riding this morning!  145km!!  Craig is in yellow, Marco second so the team is in a good position.

bruce' date=' no Midvaal for you?[/quote']

Yes, was riding this morning!  145km!!  Craig is in yellow, Marco second so the team is in a good position.
Clap Excellent and good luck for the rest of the tour...

awsome bike but what is with those forks.
Think that's what makes the bike look so kewl... It's like a chic, nice curves gets a thumbs up Thumbs%20Up... I also like the over sized BB (BIG BREASTS) LOL

Certainly has unique contours, great blend of colours between the wheels and frame. 

Correct on the drooooooooool bit Jason!Cool That really is a STUNNING bike...i like the uniqueness - thank goodness for people who try out new ideas - massive thumbs up for that!Thumbs%20UpClapThumbs%20UpStar

And ja...to be honest...if someone gave me a choice between a wife and that bike - hmmm...think i'd also take the bikeLOLLOLLOL

That is a beautiful bike,with a mean race pedigree!

And ill choose a pick n pay rally before a wife..

...And ill choose a pick n pay rally before a wife..
  (sic)

Or you haven't found the right wife yet. As for the new Raleighs, now there's a different story LOL

And ja...to be honest...if someone gave me a choice between a wife and that bike - hmmm...think i'd also take the bikeLOLLOLLOL

nellie, ek sal so hoop ja......WinkLOLLOLLOL

But on the bikes.... Damm I feel like that Musica add, the one where the guy goes...Hubba hubba hubba hubba....... VERY NICE BIKESThumbs%20UpHeart

Jason has seen the light no more "trek" no more "Cervelo", now its the PRINCE.

ps. A second or third mortgage on the shack should raise enough for a down payment. Alternatively an arm, leg and kidney should just about do it.