One week later, and all is well!!!!!!!

Hendrik Petoors

The last week must have been the most tumultuous week the Hub had in its short existence. Many thing happened and in retrospect (ok Hindsight IS a pefect art) it all was for the better. If I look at the amount of Hubbers logged in it seems that the numbers are bigger or even more than normal. One thing that has disappeared and that must be the biggest improvement, the petty flaming of fellow hubbers has stopped. We must keep it so. Rather bow out and do not let emotions run away.

The following of the last week stands out:-

The Kremetart took place. All partaking Hubbers came back smiling.

TCS withdrew participation to the Hub.

The Hub did not melt down.

We lost a few old Hubber friends. Hard work is ongoing behind the secenes to get them back.

We need a new photographer(s) that cannot be easily offended.

ADMIN took a stance and we hope he sticks to it. Well done ADMIN.

The Chit Chat forum moved down the list where it is sometimes not even seen. The only result is that more Hubbers now post on Rant 'n Rave.

Threads are still being hi-jacked by everybody.

Threads of a non cycling nature still appear, showing that not all Hubbers eat, think and breathe cycling and are after all normal human beings.

Looking at all in perspective I think The Hub (Die Wielnaaf) will juts keep on growing will will stay a real discerning voice of Cyclists in South Africa. This messageboard has grasped the attention of a widespread audience and will continue to grow form strength to strength.

LONG LIVE THE HUB!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And more people are turning to MTB'ing !! They are less frustrated and much happier people !

I agree with the Chit chat being moved everyone is now posting in rant n rave. Threads will always be hijacked..this is common in every forum.

Thanks admin...and everyone else that didnt run away. And I'll nominate Psycho and me as official photograhers..we will not be offended/offending in anyway..LOL

And I think Big H can return aswell..after all..a rose by any other name smells just as sweet..

you mean you don't him. he lives in naaigeria!!!!!!!!!!! and he used to use lots of exclamtion marks when he posted!!!!!!!!!!!

Mud dee - jou avatar suck!

Bite me....That mouse started to freak me out. Its stares at me the whole day...LOL

Too late....... the avatar is a rendition of M and Myself!!!!!

No obscene posts allowed, not even in a avatar. I WILL click this button

Report%20Post

So watch out..... OK Modder!!!!!!!