Thanx Tim Brink/Bicycling!!!

Hendrik Petoors

Thanx Tim for sending me the literature I asked for. This just shows again that top companies do not operate just by chance. They operate by delivering service.

Thanx and I will dedicate our sub 4 to you!!!!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja Shauntjie ou seun.... jy weet nie hoe moeilik dit vir ou mense, veral as een soos 'n mini Kobus Wiese soos hy nou lyk......om fietsfiks te raak nie. Veral as jy dit op jou eie moet doen in baie baie baie baie baie moeilike omstandigehede. Om jouself vir so iets te motiveer is immense. As jy eers so iets self doen sal jy leer wat die bate en gawe van 'n goeie groep is. Hendrik Petoors2007-06-19 10:51:11

Would not know.... only know him as timbrink .... a fellow hubber who has some kind of job that keeps him very busy at Bicycling WinkLOLEvil%20Smile. That is even more why I am so impressed.

My new issue of Bicyling is now in the air over the Atlantic. A colleugue is coming back from home leave.
Hendrik Petoors2007-06-19 11:20:24

hehe - check oom Hendrik Petoors

Die foto's hier bo wat mdk nounet gepost het.....DAAI IS BigH!!!Wink

Would not know.... only know him as timbrink .... a fellow hubber who has some kind of job that keeps him very busy at Bycycling WinkLOLEvil%20Smile. That is even more why I am so impressed.

My new issue of Bicyling is now in the air over the Atlantic. A colleugue is coming back from home leave.
Well that's not Tim but then agian we I cant remember what he looks like going double upWink

20070619_105405_Tim_and_Louise.jpg

This Tim???

The dude in the prentje is Tim Ferreira. he is not Tim Brink not Tim Price nor Tim B.

I agree too many Tims with too little Time

hehe - check oom Hendrik Petoors Die foto's hier bo wat mdk nounet gepost het.....DAAI IS BigH!!!Wink
Imagine how fast he would go if he had tarSmile

This Tim???
 The dude in the prentje is Tim Ferreira. he is not Tim Brink not Tim Price nor Tim B.I agree too many Tims with too little Time
Yep that pic is Tim and Louise.

hehe - check oom Hendrik Petoors Die foto's hier bo wat mdk nounet gepost het.....DAAI IS BigH!!!Wink
Imagine how fast he would go if he had tarSmile

hehe - me thinks we should organize a little tandem get together for the next time BigH is in the country...Big%20smile

nellie, i'm a bit stooopid, is hendrik petoors on the front and oom h on the back?Confused

Yup that is "twee oues with one a dikke!!!!!" Those pics were taken by a Dutch guy travelling through Africa. His freehub broke near our camp in Mozambique and I had a spare that I fitted to his bike. He stayed over for three days and went on to eventually complete his trip in Cape Town. He is now in Lhasa, Tibet having travelled form Holland by bicycle.

He now wrote a book called

Verstand op nul, blik op oneindig
                Flip van Dyke

These pics appear in the book. Go and look at the website. Facinating. These guys are the real cyclists.

Holy Roller jy het probleme. As M jou in die hande kry sal jy nie genoeg op Discovery Health oorhe vir jou recovery ride nie!!!!!!!!

nellie' date=' i'm a bit stooopid, is hendrik petoors on the front and oom h on the back?Confused
[/quote'] ClapClapClapClapClapClap