Bruce

Guest Michelle

Guest Michelle

It was nice to see our resident power guru on Supercycling tonight Clap Michelle2007-06-19 15:08:38

bruce... who's this bruce chap? and what funny top was he wearing? Something with Meat pack or something... LOL

Michelle recorded it and is watching bruce over and over and over and over... she thinks he's a hunk Sleepy *yawn*

Kidding...nah good to see bruce "power" lee... Can't wait for the different reviews on the power meters... bruce... mention my name on telly... I'll give you R50 Big%20smile, wanna show my grand children one day that oupa was famous...

With Jason chatting up linnega and Michelle swooning over Bruce I don't think there will be any grand children Wink.

bruce... who's this bruce chap? and what funny top was he wearing? Something with Meat pack or something... LOL

Michelle recorded it and is watching bruce over and over and over and over... she thinks he's a hunk Sleepy *yawn*

Kidding...nah good to see bruce "power" lee... Can't wait for the different reviews on the power meters... bruce... mention my name on telly... I'll give you R50 Big%20smile' date=' wanna show my grand children one day that oupa was famous...
[/quote']

Funny top??????AngryAngryAngry meet you in the school yard at break!!!!!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

Great to see him on the telly!!!!! Now I know someone famous!!!

Glad to see Supercycling putting some informative info on the show!!! Beats the crap out of that Johan Boorman oke!!!DeadDeadDead

Now I just have to learn to put Bruces knowledge to good useEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Funny top??????AngryAngryAngry meet you in the school yard at break!!!!!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

Glad to see Supercycling putting some informative info on the show!!! Beats the crap out of that Johan Boorman oke!!!DeadDeadDead

Now I just have to learn to put Bruces knowledge to good useEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL... Must I tie up my one hand to make the fight a little more fair? WinkBig%20smileLOL

Yeah, I'm still lost in the power world...bruce said a few things where I thought a filter for swear words had been applied, but good to see the show throwing in a few interesting things...

101%... 10:30AM, you-me, school yard, one hand behind my back... and a UZZI in the other Embarrassed

Jason2007-06-20 00:12:12

LOL... Must I tie up my one hand to make the fight a little more fair? WinkBig%20smileLOL

Yeah' date=' I'm still lost in the power world...bruce said a few things where I thought a filter for swear words had been applied, but good to see the show throwing in a few interesting things...

101%... 10:30AM, you-me, school yard, one hand behind my back... and a UZZI in the other Embarrassed

[/quote']

Cool. I'll fall down on the ground to give you a six shot head start!!!!Big%20smile

hey 101% its not you that need more powerDisapprove....its the rest of us vets.....so back offfffffff!!!!!!Big%20smile

hey 101% its not you that need more powerDisapprove....its the rest of us vets.....so back offfffffff!!!!!!Big%20smile

Eish!!!!! Not to sure about that lately!!!ConfusedConfused......Winters taking its toll!!! Lately the bed seems alot better than the saddle!Big%20smileBig%20smile

aaahhhh.......so he is human afteral Approve .(keeping in mind you b/ pack boys cleaned up this past weekend at the vets tour Clap)

Looking forward to the rest of the series. Much better than that other idiot showing how to clean chains and stuff.

Great insert - a lot of tough questions, and a lot of info to get across in a very short time frame.

Well done Bruce Smile

Thanks boys and girls!!  Hope the info was interesting - we have all the knowledge and skills here in S.A. just got to start using them!!

Jason be careful boet, 101% will rip your arm off and slap you with the wet end!

Weather in Madrid is nice - just went past the Real Madrid training ground!

Hope the different PowerMeter agencies are going to pay you for punting there product!!!Evil%20Smile

Hope the different PowerMeter agencies are going to pay you for punting there product!!!Evil%20Smile

I'm angling for a team sponsorship Wink

I'm angling for a team sponsorship Wink

AAAAAHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Looking forward to the rest of the series. Much better than that other idiot showing how to clean chains and stuff.

Yup, it must be difficult if you do not understand what the guy was saying.