Parking @ Loftus

shaunh

I have not been to Loftus in yonks!!!!

Will be taking my son tonight to see the soccer.

Question is, where to park, what time to leave Jhb, where to eat?

Please be so kind as to advise on the above. Thanks!!

I have not been to Loftus in yonks!!!!

Will be taking my son tonight to see the soccer.

Question is' date=' where to park, what time to leave Jhb, where to eat?

Please be so kind as to advise on the above. Thanks!!
[/quote']

All the adjacent rodes are going to be closed at 3 o clock if it really is a problem drive through to P town and come and park at my house then i 'll take you and come and collect you later

Phone me at 084 601 1720 if you want too stay +/_ 10 min drive from Loftus

ShaunH, if you are going to Sammajoor's place be sure to make a turn at my place as well. Sammajoor just beat me to the offer.

You Pretoria okes ROCK!!!

Thanks Sammo & KF for you very kind offer!!!

Makes being part of the Hub so special, thanks guys!!!StarStar

Rietondale Lodge is a good eating place which is very child friendly. (on the way to/from Loftus from WO). Also Oppieplaas (On the corner of Terblanche and Cordonia- Stone throw from WO's place) Others include the flame grill opposite the British High commission, Just Friends in Hatfield, Cafe 41 opposite the US Embassy (also on the way to Loftus from WO). LAst Time I was at Magnolia dell Huckelberries was not to bad. For more up class try Crawdaddies, Taste, Blue Crane and Indigo Moon in Brooklyn. For Chinese the Hong Kong Restuarant in Brooklyn Mall. THere are two M&B's in Brooklyn. HAtfield Square has a number of eateries was well.

Spray your car blue, and stick blue bull horns on the front, and nobody will dare to touch your carLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL the car guard will wath it without you asking

Thanks KF, why dont we meet somewhere and have a bite & a beer (only 1 and must be a light one).

Sammo & KF decide where.

shaunh

Ek werk op loftus en die almal begin nou al in te kom. so jy moet vroeg wees as jy goeie parkeering soek.. en onthou meer van die paaie wat toe gemaak word..

Snapshot, PM Anton on the best place to drop and pick up ShaunH.

OOPS, Is that a 1000 posts I see!!!!!!!! WOW.

Snapshot' date=' PM Anton on the best place to drop and pick up ShaunH.

OOPS, Is that a 1000 posts I see!!!!!!!! WOW.[/quote']

CONGRATS!

Hi Wolfie, yes, the atmosphere was amazing. Sundowns, IMHO, controlled the game and outplayed Barcelona. Then again, Barcelona were on 'holiday' and Sundowns had something to prove. Although Barcelona eventually won to my son's delight.

Nice seeing you yesterday!!!

Hi Wolfie' date=' yes, the atmosphere was amazing. Sundowns, IMHO, controlled the game and outplayed Barcelona. Then again, Barcelona were on 'holiday' and Sundowns had something to prove. Although Barcelona eventually won to my son's delight.

Nice seeing you yesterday!!!
[/quote']

shaun great seeing you and Keenan last night enjoy your day