Virtual Club House

TNT1

So... How do me and my mates get a club house with restricted access ala TCS? Kiss @ss enough or what?

Guess that counts me out then... never did like the taste of authorities' pooper...

TNT12007-06-20 08:51:58

Do not despair. I sent an email to ADMIN enquiring whether I can also have a virtual clubhouse for the Revue Cycling Club. I have not received a reply yet, but I am sure I will, as soon as this exiting virtual clubhouse is generated I will send my invites to all so we can sit and "skinner" about the other club(s)!!!!!!!!...... or brag about our "successes". ...... and hell even post a few photo's (that sounds hedonistic does it not..... or should it be egoistic!!!!!!!)Hendrik Petoors2007-06-20 08:58:37

Oh my hat!!!!! So how do you know it's TCS only?

Well, who knows. I just know I don't have sufficient permission... Do you?

Why would they want to keep other people out? No nevermind, I asked that question in 1984 while standing on the pavement looking out onto Addington Beach....

I just heard somebody stole the WWII Enigma coding machine in a daring raid at the War Museum. They say it was a gang of very thin anorexic people with weird tight fitting uniforms and gaudy helmets..... all riding bicyles. The curator who was struck down with what seemed a bicycle pump mumbled something about "cannon......" Well with all the glorious artillery pieces around it seems he tried to protect his cannons.

Could it be that this gang wants to use the WWII Enigma coding machine used by the Wehrmacht to generate secret code......?????????

Why would they want to keep other people out? No nevermind' date=' I asked that question in 1984 while standing on the pavement looking out onto Addington Beach....

[/quote']

Right... Fascists invade the hub clearlyConfused