the TCS Virtual Clubhouse

Cruxpearl

Having come under some biting attack from some members of the Forum for the TCS content that we posted, Photos that all looked the same causing some people some bowel movements and bore others to death, our obvious misguided pride in our meager accomplishments,
and unfortunately, the fun that we had whilst doing it, to name but a few.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We made a decision to refrain from posting or responding to TCS related matters, results, photos, etc on the Hub. But that was the major part of who we were and what we talked about, so our participation was relatively small.

Admin then kindly offered a brilliant solution, to create a virtual clubhouse where we could post TCS related matters to our hearts content.

It was for us the ideal solution. In spite of the detractors, we still have some good friends and users that enjoyed some of our posts, and occasionally, our annoying photos.

The TCS Clubhouse solution was hastily put together by admin and we tested it to see how it works.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

(there are still some things needing to be sorted out)

and whilst the TCS Forum was temporarily not accessible to Non TCS Members (Admin could not attend to it for a couple of days due to some more pressing engagements)

It is now again possible to browse the TCS Clubhouse Forum and view the TCS posts.

We have no need to keep anything secret (except our tactics to try and be competitive and attempt to pull one over against the Bulk Pack Boys of course) and have nothing to "skinner" about other members or clubs either. That was never the idea behind the TCS Clubhouse.

The TCS Virtual Clubhouse allows us the opportunity to post what we want to about our Club, to enthuse about Cannondale, post our race results, to be elated if and when we by accident manage to sneak an opportune win when none of the recognised professional teams with talented riders are present, and to be loud and proud about our achievements

Please be aware that when entering the TCS Clubhouse Forum, you WILL ONLY FIND:<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

TCS related Posts and Stuff

Lots and Lots and Lots of TCS Photos (some of others as well)

Lots of Excitement and foaming at the mouth about all things Cannondale (Much ado about nothing)

Results after every small race that we have contested, even if we only finished 18th

and Lots of Laughter and Fun.

If seeing any of the above causes Sudden Bowel Movements; Extreme Nausea; Violent Discomfort or Resentment, then Please do not enter our Clubhouse Forum.

Please also respect our jurisdiction over the content of our Clubhouse Forum, and consequently that we reserve the right to approve replies from Non TCS Members in this Forum.

Cruxpearl2007-06-21 11:46:35

The TCS Clubhouse solution was hastily put together by admin and we tested it to see how it works.

(there are still some things needing to be sorted out)

and whilst the TCS Forum was temporarily not accessible to Non TCS Members (Admin could not attend to it for a couple of days due to some more pressing engagements)

It is now again possible to browse the TCS Clubhouse Forum and view the TCS posts.

We have no need to keep anything secret (except our tactics to try and be competitive and attempt to pull one over against the Bulk Pack Boys of course) and have nothing to "skinner" about other members or clubs either. That was never the idea behind the TCS Clubhouse.

The TCS Virtual Clubhouse allows us the opportunity to post what we want to about our Club' date=' to enthuse about Cannondale, post our race results, to be elated if and when we by accident manage to sneak an opportune win when none of the recognised professional teams with talented riders are present, and to be loud and proud about our achievements

[/quote']

Oh, thnx.

Ek persoonlik sal die opsie vir nie-member afhaal om te kan reply ander het jy 'n voltydse job op jou hande om eers elke boodskap te sensor.

FanieFiets2007-06-21 11:49:19

Please take note that not everything is working as planned yet, and that it will take a week or two to sort out all of the correct tweaks and setups.

Die hardnekkinge rumours oor die ge-skinner kon voorkom gewees het as die redes vir die ekslklusiewiteit meer transparent was. Anycase dankie vir die verduideliking.

ADMIN when can the Revue Cycling Club Virtual Clubhouse be up and running!!!!!!!!!

haha  Crux, ek't nou lekker gelag vir jou posts...maar dis lekker om TCS weer "in full force" terug te h?Thumbs%20Up

Guest Michelle

Agh flip, and there I thought we could have at least a couple of threads on this forum without lame comments from a certain person....

Will maybe keep me hanging around now - good news. But like any clubhouse you should have "right of admission reserved" ability to keep the undesirables outBig%20smile

Thanks Cruxie.  En welkom terug foudies!!!!  O ja, maak solank die Cannondale thread oop.  Ek ly aan verbale diaree as dit by daai goete kom!

Agh flip' date=' and there I thought we could have at least a couple of threads on this forum without lame comments from a certain person....

[/quote']

Embarrassed...sorry Michelleeeeeee...Wink

Also had a look there !! I see we all invited to Jason's place for a braai on Saterday . Must I pick you up Scotty ?