Hey hey, Its Friday

pastapouch

Ok, this is the new beginning as someone asked for.Wink This is the Friday thread, first person to post it wins... NOTHING, just the title holder of HHIF

What are you peoples plans for the weekeds(cycling that is)?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Training with the Bedfordview guys tomorrow morning, and then racing the Winter Challenge on sunday! Big%20smile

Doing a 100k MTB ride tomorrow called the "Tour de Jozi"

Sunday an easy ride with the Swampdogs.

was going to do the winter challenge, but am still car-less as my poor bruised and batterd beetle's still in hazyview. but i've got my boys this weekend and the ex dropped their bikes off last night, so we'll go for one of extended go-everywhere-on-the-bike rides for the whole of sunday.

Club ride at 07h00 tomorrow' date=' followed by gratuitous caffeine intake[/quote']

My suggestion for tomorrow's ride is 5 laps around the parking lot and then coffee Big%20smile

Club ride at 07h00 tomorrow' date=' followed by gratuitous caffeine intake[/quote']

My suggestion for tomorrow's ride is 5 laps around the parking lot and then coffee Big%20smile

why don't you do 6 laps then you can justify having a monster muffin tooLOL
holy roller2007-06-22 02:02:15

nothing planned for tomorrow Cry (hint hint - i want to do an easy road ride... westrand side...)

sunday most probably a short and easy jaunt along the spruit

why don't you do 6 laps then you can justify having a monster muffin tooLOL

You talka my language HR, best do a 10 lap parking lot kermesse then

Saturday, 1 lap of Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve. Sunday, Winter Challenge (dirt only).