AFFORDABLE BIKE INSURANCE

Riccardo

PEDALCARE IS A NEW AFFORDABLE FORM OF INSURANCE COVERING YOUR BICYCLE AND ASSOCIATED ACCESORIES.THERE ARE NO OTHER ADD ONS,LIKE MEDICAL COVER,BIKE HIRE,LIABILITY COVER ETC.THESE ADD ONS ARE WHAT MAKES THE COVER EXPENSIVE.MOST CYCLISTS HAVE MEDICAL AID COVER ANYWAY AND DONT WANT BIKE HIRE.THE COVER GRANTED  BY PEDALCARE IS WORLD WIDE AND INCLUDES DAMAGES WHILST TRAINING OR RACING.THE PRODUCT IS UNDERWRITTEN BY THE LEADING SHORT TERM INSURER IN SA.LOG ON TO www.pedalcare.co.za and submit your details for a quote.

and cyclesure is also excellent. you have the option to include medical expenses and bike hire. liability cover is imperative unless you want to end up in court if you should do something stupid (like riding 6 abreast) and you cause damage to someone else's property.

riccardo. if you want to advertise your company please contact admin and make the necessary arrangements. if you guys are so great you can afford to pay the small fee to have a rolling banner ad on here for a while.

And I thought racing is tough,seems as if some of you need to get on the bike and unwind.Slowpoke,I will contact admin.

riccardo, the forum rules state that advertising etc is not permitted. and when it's done is uppercase (shouting in internet terms) it is highly annoying, especially as there is another thread already dealing with the question of insurance where a simple well mannered comment could have been made far more productively.

dude, if you think these hubbers need to unwind, catch them before their morning coffee! welcome for what it's worth. 

Slowpoke chill out it is Friday. The other post is not even active anymore, how was the poor new guy supposed to know. (btw you were advertising cyclesure above ... did admin give you permission?)

Anycase wellcome Riccardo, you now know.... no postings on insurance without asking permission, stay away from the Shimano/kempekkernoglia debat, leave the sanctity of Lance Armstrong alone, no flaming of fellow hubbers (some people will never learn) and do not make viscious attacks on members of cycling clubs. Enjoy your stay here. The Hub (of Die Wielnaaf) is can be exciting, controversial and boring (sometimes at the same time)
Hendrik Petoors2007-06-22 02:48:53

i just think its a good thing if cyclists review companies such as this, so others dont fall into traps etc.

The quote I got from this people looked a bit high ?

R30000 at 175pm ? Or is that the going rate ?

d-r, every (decent) insurer has rating scales based on an individual's risk factors.... so the best is to get quotes from as many different co's as possible and then make your choice after confirming the details of cover and restrictions.

products such as cyclesure and pedalsure are a bit "safer" in that they are so-called group schemes designed to cover the specific needs of their targeted group so you'll have more of the actual cover you need and less of what you don't (ie liability will be that related to cycling claims, any other liability you need would be on your householder's)