Hillcrest

Persona

Hillcrest is open from sunrise to sunset; no fixed hours, but no night-riding allowed.  If you ride before 9 am and after 5 pm, deposit your R25 riding fee into the honesty box at the side door of the restaurant.   Between 9 am and  5pm, buy your permit at the restaurant.  

The bottom part of the red route through the forest is also open again after maintenance and upgrading were done over the last few days  - go and try it out and let me have some feedback. 

Was on the green route yesterday with my wife, found the section going into the forest just before the end, also seemed to have been cleaned up.  The steeper parts were really hard packed, so much so that i could see rubber marks on the ground.

Ok feedback after yesterdays ride at Hillcrest

Except for the hart attack just to get to the top its very nice to go down again. (best view on top)

I like it, a good exercise ride,

Smaak the bridge thats going over the fence, and the two drops in the bush also nice.

I must definitely getting more fit   smiley20.gif