• Sram x7 front derailleur
  • Sram x9 rear derailleur
  • Sram 9spd cassette
  • 9spd chain
  • Formula Oro disc brake callipers & rotors
  • Formula Oro disc brake levers
  • Truvativ Stylo Cranks & BB
  • Disc brake wheel set incl. hubs

Prize includes fitting of components by DAD as well as discounts on frames and other accessories. (for winners in Gauteng only)

prizes.jpg

How to enter

Just R100 will put you in line to win this great prize.

All entries go to the Sign-Up Cyclists Safety Initiative. At the end of the month we will have a draw to choose the lucky winner.

All you have to do is deposit your R100 into the account (details below) with Sign-Up as a reference. Then email proof of deposit to donations@sign-up.co.za or fax to 011 432-3882

Remember, the more you enter the greater your chance of winning.

sign-up%20logo.jpgAbout Sign-Up Cyclists Safety Initiative

The Sign-Up Cyclists Safety Initiative is raising funds to create awareness for cyclists safety. The first part of the initiative is to erect regulatory warning sign W309 on the most popular training routes as well Cycle Safe Routes to School across South Africa. To date over 50 signs have been erected along the Lido Loop training route south of Johannesburg. Within the next couple of weeks, we will be erecting over 40 signs along the Cradle of Humankind route which starts at the Broadacres shopping centre and heads towards the Lion Park and back. Permission has been received from Gauteng Roads & Traffic Maintenance whom, thus far, has erected these signs on our behalf. A 1500mm sign costs R590 including brackets and a pole.

Banking Details

Acc Name: Daring Adventure Design
Bank:   Nedbank
Branch Code: 162145
Acc No: 1621229505
Reference: Sign-Up

signup.gif

ONLY 1 WEEK REMAINING. SO LAST CHANCE TO WIN THIS GREAT PRIZE. ENTER NOW!!!

shaunh2007-06-22 07:38:14