floyd the hacker?

Tumbleweed

I am not defending Floyd here, I think they all dope, even more heavily a few years back, but there was an interesting article on the Saris (Powertap) website a while back where his power output was analysed during THAT stage. Apparently he was climbing at his normal power levels, nothing special compared to previous performances. What did differ from his rivals on that very hot day was that he emptied a water bottle every few minutes over his head and body, something that his rivals did not have the luxury of doing, because their team cars were not close by. He probably got nailed because most of his rivals dehydrated badly, while he was just being smart about it.

Robbie Hunter (via Twitter) "I can't belive (sic) the pathetic Lab is still on about this whole thing!!  By the way Floyd has no intention of going to France EVER, so good luck!!"

At least he still has friends...

Robbie Hunter (via Twitter) "I can't belive (sic) the pathetic Lab is still on about this whole thing!!  By the way Floyd has no intention of going to France EVER' date=' so good luck!!"

At least he still has friends...[/quote']

bit of double standards there. he remains big buds with floyd, but hates someone late moises?