group ride saturdays - Houghton / Melrose area

freshie

Hi,

Does anyone know who the group are that ride through the Houghton /Melrose areaon a Saturday morning? and where they leave from?

Thanks. 

the triathlon group starts from police station in Norwood (3km away) at 7AM, riding to Benoni. Sometimes boys are racing sometimes riding.

Thanks!

Is that triathlon group training for Ironman by any chance?

My housemate and I live in Melrose, are both training for Ironman and would like to join them for the rides - if possible??

Yeah just rock up. But......if you get dropped and you do not know the way....well sorry for you. No one waits and they don't stop at robots.....

Yeah just rock up. But......if you get dropped and you do not know the way....well sorry for you. No one waits and they don't stop at robots.....

unless you shout: "PUNCTURE!!!". last time it happened half of hte group went on and half stoped... must have been one of the 'touring' days.

BTW, I have not seen any robots all the way to benoni...

29pgc102010-02-18 06:02:06

?

unless you shout: "PUNCTURE!!!". last time it happened half of hte group went on and half stoped... must have been one of the 'touring' days.

BTW' date=' I have not seen any robots all the way to benoni...

?
[/quote']

Must have been close to the pee stop place.... smiley36.gif