TheHubSA at SA's

The Pirate

So we have our first medal for the hub. Maria Fourie nee Martins got a bronze this morning in the ladies 30-34 ITT. If anyone else knows of more hubbers that did really well let us know smiley2.gif

And who is she on the hub?

?

Good question Bored Girl!

?

Congratulations to the two of them anyway.

I know she goes onto the hub a lot, but I think she is more a reader than a writer   smiley2.gif

Impressive that Christie was able to beat Brandt...

I think it was harder for Brandt as he had no one ahead of him, just a clear road....Christie was chasing down Jaco all the way and having a carrot dangled, you do tend to dig a bit deeper when you see you are catching someone, you could see on his face he was diggin deep, well done to Christie....TCS guys were all flying but not as fast as that mini cooper racing up and downLOLLOL

So we have our first medal for the hub. Maria Fourie nee Martins got a bronze this morning in the ladies 30-34 ITT. If anyone else knows of more hubbers that did really well let us know smiley2.gif

Maria followed it up with a bronze in the road race as well. Two medals at SA's, not bad. I'll ask her hubname when I see her on Saturday for my race smiley2.gif

did the wilro last year in the same bunch as maria, and boy she is strong for such a petite figure. well done!

?

I think it was harder for Brandt as he had no one ahead of him' date=' just a clear road....Christie was chasing down Jaco all the way and having a carrot dangled, you do tend to dig a bit deeper when you see you are catching someone, you could see on his face he was diggin deep, well done to Christie....TCS guys were all flying but not as fast as that mini cooper racing up and downLOLLOL
[/quote']

Heard from intern that the rider that came 4th, Jeffrey Kriel, turned wrongly at the first cone and not the second one. He had to turn around and ride back past the first one to the second cone and turn around. He finished 20 seconds down on Christie at the end. Bad luck smiley19.gif but well done to the TcS boyz !

Unfortunately intern won't be racing tomorrow, he has just come out of surgery last week smiley19.gif The Pirate2010-02-19 01:38:02

?

I think it was harder for Brandt as he had no one ahead of him' date=' just a clear road....Christie was chasing down Jaco all the way and having a carrot dangled, you do tend to dig a bit deeper when you see you are catching someone, you could see on his face he was diggin deep, well done to Christie....TCS guys were all flying but not as fast as that mini cooper racing up and downLOLLOL
[/quote']

Heard from intern that the rider that came 4th, Jeffrey Kriel, turned wrongly at the first cone and not the second one. He had to turn around and ride back past the first one to the second cone and turn around. He finished 20 seconds down on Christie at the end. Bad luck smiley19.gif but well done to the TcS boyz !

Unfortunately intern won't be racing tomorrow, he has just come out of surgery last week smiley19.gif

Whats'up with Jeff and SAs!!

Last year he turned in too early (one tiny lap to go) at the Road Race - he was devastated!

Whats'up with Jeff and SAs!!

Last year he turned in too early (one tiny lap to go) at the Road Race - he was devastated!

He can only blame himself for such silly mistakes..LOL