SA TT 2010

THE BODY CENTRE

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Wow! Well done!

He is off to a great start this year!

(Great photo Ronelle)

Just to show the countryside - its quite beautiful here - the organisation is very good so far, the riders had road closure for the TT and they seem to have a lot of attention to detail ... so here's hoping  the complete results will be available soon. Prize giving/medal ceremony is tonight at 18h00

20100217_073254_TT100952-1.JPG 

nice pics Ronelle, Hope that someone puts up the full results tonight, looks like 38's between 1st and 2nd, thats huge in 40km.

would love to know what the elites winning time was. Atleast Luke from 35+ got his title that got taken away from him last year cause of a silly radio issue.

You can see why KE won. Look how much flatter his back is compared to Jaco Venter's.

Tell that to Mr Armstrong. I've seen a video clip of him doing TT testing in a windtunnel. He tries to position himself in such a way that his back arches, wich as a positive effect on the  flow of the wind of the body. Another reason why they sometimes wear camelbak's in the TT's.