Thanks TCS!

NotSoBigBen

Hey TCS crew, as some of you know I have a problem with the way in which some 'senior' riders treat juniors in the bunch.

Yesterday in the road race portion of the winter challenge my son rode for a while with one of the TCS riders and another rider and he was quite chuffed that he was allowed to do his bit and it was a very enjoyable ride! Thanks for the help and treating him well! Didn't get a name but he said a tall guy!

Didn't get a name but he said a tall guy!

Ok well that rules me out Wink.

BG - I was there riding but a red Specialized shirt, red specialized road baaik and yes it's true a black Fuji MTB! No carbon fibre fancy schmanzy baaik for me (wouldn't help me to go any faster anyway!).

ZASKAR - Yip that's him! Can I please please get a copy of that photo? I guess that's you in the background?

Yeah thats me!! i cycled most of the race with him!

In the road section our chasing group picked him up after about 30km i think. Comming out of Muldersdrift him, myself and a cyclelab guy got dropped on the climb, and the 3 of us paced hard to catch up with the rest of the small group. Him and i then chatted a few times along the route.

Then into the MTB race we came out of the transision together, and kept on passing each other on the trail. Not sure on our final positions, but it i must say it was very nice racing with him, he paced hard and always did his bit! Clap

PM me your mail address, and ill mail it to you in hi-res. 

Zaskar - Then I can only say thanks again! He enjoyed it and we'll be back if they have it again next year, he slept the whole afternoon so I think he may have been a bit tired! Will PM you in 5.

Question: Whyfore runst thee - the grass doesn't look that difficult, even on a HT..??

Was it this guy?

20070625_034519_DSC06795.JPG

Enforced transition area - no riding till you were out. It was a roadbike then transition to MTb race! There was also en enforced run into the transition area with your RB and those ballet shoes, very interesting!

Aha ok thanks.

"There was also en enforced run into the transition area with your RB and those ballet shoes, very interesting! "

Now if u was a triathlete you wouldacoulda left your shoes clipped in

RoadiesConfused...!!

Now if u was a triathlete you wouldacoulda left your shoes clipped in

RoadiesConfused...!!

That's what I thought when I read how they destroyd their road shoes. But then again, they are city slickers and their feet would have been in much worse state if they had to run 100m without shoes.