Helping cyclist in NEED!!!

Cycle Gr8

Hey guys, I know what i'm gonna ask is huge but here it goes. I'm first year at varsity this year and had to leave rugby and cricket because of practicing times in class time. I'm really competitive and I'm crazy about sports. About 4 months ago I was intraduced to cycling by my friends dad.  He is quite serious about the sport and started taking me to the shops.  I was at the emporers palice classic the other day but all I could do is stand and watch.  He gave me pants, helmet and I had money to buy myself shoes.  He lets me ride his bike around the neibourhood but obviously he rides it himself in races.  Im PLEADDING by you guys to help me.  I'll be getting a bike in about 2 months, but I'm just to eager to start now.  Is there anyone who can maybe borrow me a bike for that period of time.  I know there are alot of guys out there with a few bikes.  I really want to become a good racer... Pleazzzzze guysCry

If I had a road bike I would have given it to you . But I do however got a MTB that I can let you have for TWO months . Terms and conditions do apply .

I stay in pretoria but over weekend i can be in midrand, boksburg or surrounding areas...  Well i went for a size and they told me im a 56 size bike but il adjust if the size difference isn't big

Hey guys' date=' I know what i'm gonna ask is huge but here it goes. I'm first year at varsity this year and had to leave rugby and cricket because of practicing times in class time. I'm really competitive and I'm crazy about sports. About 4 months ago I was intraduced to cycling by my friends dad.  He is quite serious about the sport and started taking me to the shops.  I was at the emporers palice classic the other day but all I could do is stand and watch.  He gave me pants, helmet and I had money to buy myself shoes.  He lets me ride his bike around the neibourhood but obviously he rides it himself in races.  Im PLEADDING by you guys to help me.  I'll be getting a bike in about 2 months, but I'm just to eager to start now.  Is there anyone who can maybe borrow me a bike for that period of time.  I know there are alot of guys out there with a few bikes.  I really want to become a good racer... Pleazzzzze guysCry[/quote']

ugh another roadie Confused

best of luck man ..hope someone can help you Smile

you can always try mountain biking

damn.... I feel your pain! I also had the same problem, had to wait for a whole year before I could get myself a road bike! Saved up my pocket money and then bought myself one here on the Hub....best purchase EVER.

hope you get something!

helping a stranger just because he got a heart touched story?

mmmmmm.. wonder why I get these type of stories every time someone knocks at my front door.

but good luck, hope your wish come true.

Hi guys

I thought our hubbers were there to help each other and to promote the sport not to make sarcastic comments. So if you have nothing positive to ad to this forum rather keep it to yourself.

If you're not going to ask, yo'ure not going to get.  Good luck, and if it all works out, remember to return the favour ...

Hi Slick

Thanks very much for helping out the youngster. May u be blessed and may someone else be able to help you one day when you in need.
Anton Stander2010-02-19 09:48:35